Casablanca #2142

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
29 posts
Newbee

I ordered 2142 with silver blush underlay and diamond overlay (thats what they had in the store), no photos except a bad one in the store with clips etc. The more I look at it the more I like it though – I’m sure it will be beautiful on! Only change i’m making to the dress is to cut the top tulle layer to be same length as the next layer of the train, just personally I didn’t love the tulle hanging over.

Post # 4
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I also ordered the same dress in silver/blush/ivory/diamond white lace and I found the exact same thing!!!  I went home after I purchased it and didn’t think the bridal gown model looked the same as it did in person.  I find myself searching everyday because I am also very nervous about it.  I also posted a few days ago a similar post asking for someone to post a picture. I did find another picture of a real bride on the Casablanca facebook page dated Oct 30th, but it is in ivory.  I decided I love it in the ivory, it looks really nice on the real bride, and wish I would have chosen in all ivory but it is too late.  I am hoping my dress will be coming in in January and can post a picture if there is away to post it to you privatley since I don’t want any people seeing me in my dress before April-my wedding date.  Let me know if you find any other bride with the same pic. 

Post # 6
29 posts
Newbee

I think it will  be even nicer in the silver blush / ivory / white diamond, the underlay makes the lace pop more, and I think the pattern on the second layer is more visible in the silver blush version. The ivory doesnt have as much unique-ness to me

Post # 7
116 posts
Blushing bee

After I posted my comment, I contacted the bridal store to change my dress to ivory. Now I regret my decision to change it to ivory. I am so indecisive and now I feel like I lost the blush dress. 

oh boy…. never thought I would stress out so much about a dress. 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

I’ve never posted on here so I accidentally sent the pictures without an explanation! I tried on 2142 in Ivory and I also searched like crazy after for pictures. I found these three on a store website. I believe this is the blush right? It’s gorgeous in every color! Can’t wait to order it! 

Post # 10
116 posts
Blushing bee

Yes, this is the blush colour.  And it is funny, cause I changed my order for the last time and returned to ordering the blush rather than the ivory. 

Post # 11
116 posts
Blushing bee

Yes, this is the blush colour and I have seen these photos as well on the internet.  I still haven’t been able to find the blush one on an actual real bride though.  

So after I messaged that I changed my dress to ivory, I changed my order for the last time and returned to ordering the blush rather than the ivory. 

Post # 12
29 posts
Newbee

Just got so excited to see these photos, looks so great! I tried it on 4-5 sized too big and its so much nicer looking fitted properly. Can’t wait to get my made to measure version. February ship date according to the store.  🙂

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hi Ladies,

I was was reading your posts and I ordered this dress too! I ordered the blush with ivory lace. I only have pictures of my first fitting. The dress is pinned and I am not done up but I am hoping this will help you all! I am going back at the end of February for another fitting. I don’t think the blush is as apparent on my dress as the other pictures on this post, it could be the lighting in the photos which is not the best. Hope this helps! Congratulations to you all! -Sarah

Post # 14
116 posts
Blushing bee

Thank you for positing.  It does make a big difference to see a real bride in the dress & you look fanstastic in the dress.  You are right, it doesn’t look that blush in the picture. I found the same thing when I took a picture when I first chose the dress.  I am thinking of buying pearl earings and bracelette but waiting for my dress to come in to decide on white or ivory pearls.  I am guessing ivory?  What jewlerey are you planning wearing? 

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Thank you! I am planning on wearing pearls also! I am making the pearls my something borrowed. I have a pearl necklace to wear and earrings. I would like to add a touch of sparkle somehow though. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors