(Closed) casablanca c1900 babydoll. order online?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Not sure where you found this dress, but I bought my dress as a brand new sample at a bridal salon for $900.  So the dress itself shouldn’t be over $1000 in the first place.  This was my wedding dress and I LOVED it.  SO much prettier than in photos.  

Don’t know what size you are, but I was thinking about selling mine.  I had the bustline altered into a sweetheart neckline.  (Wearing with a bolero in the photos).  I bought a 16, but it was taken in before the wedding, so probably about a 14.  PM if you are interested.  I think this dress is sold pretty frequently on Once Wed or Preowned Wedding Dresses by other sellers if you are a different size.  Usually in the $700 range.

Post # 6
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I purchased my Gurl(sample dress) from yourdreamdress.com. 85% off of retail.  Alterations are normally done 6wks prior so you’ll have plenty time to get alterations. 

Post # 8
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Oh you skinny minnie.  😉   Yeah, I’m just wearing a little bolero jacket on that because I didn’t want to show too much skin in the dress.  I’ve seen plenty of girls wearing it by itself and its gorgeous.  Its a really light dress that’s easy to wear – not heavy at all, but substantial enough that it doesn’t seem flimsy.  The beading on the bodice is GORGEOUS and the swiss dot overlay is what killed me.  So cute.  I got it in ivory/ivory and it was the perfect creamy off-white.  My mom couldn’t believe I got the dress so cheap, for what it looked like.  I had been in love with at Pronovias dress for $2500 before I found this one, so I was STOKED to find something I loved more that I could totally afford.  (I was NOT in a position to spend thousands of dollars on a wedding dress!)  The best part is that the dress comes with a one point French bustle so I didn’t have to pay to get one made.  My consultant told me lots of Casablanca dresses come pre-bustled?  So that was great.

Post # 9
72 posts
Worker bee

I have one brand new with the tags still on!!

For sale!!!

Post # 10
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

This is a very popular dress, so I would check the various used dress sites and see if you can find it before ordering a knockoff.

The topic ‘casablanca c1900 babydoll. order online?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors