- 6 years ago
- Wedding: January 2012
I’m working on our programs right now, and I have NO IDEA how much information to put in there. There are a few things I know that we have to have:
1. The names of the whole bridal party, parents, grandparents, etc.
2. Each piece of music, especially since we’re going to have soloists
3. A request not to take pictures with flash during the ceremony
4. A request that non-Catholics do not eat the Eucharist
5. A thank you note to our guests
6. Translations of the Bible verses into Japanese (though we’ll probably have separate Japanese programs for those)
Beyond that, I’m lost. I don’t know how much or how little to do. We’re having a full mass. In addition, at least half the guests will not be Catholic. A few of the guests will have never even witnessed any Christian worship ceremony of any sort before. I’d like to give them some sort of reference, but I also don’t want a program the size of a novel.
Talk to me about your programs. What did you put in them? Can you share your templates (after you black out names, of course)? I would really like to hear anything you can possibly tell me about Catholic programs, please!