(Closed) Cautiously Excited

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
Member
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

I wish you both a day full of joy and a long marriage filled with happiness!  Enjoy your day no matter what happens, and wishing you a day where everything goes right!!! 🙂

Post # 4
Member
2704 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

eeeeek congrtuatlions!!! i am SO excited for you, enjoy YOUR day, it will be fabulous!

Post # 5
Member
1106 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Congratulations!! I pray that you have a wonderful wedding day that goes off without a hitch!! Enjoy every moment :]

Post # 7
Member
1523 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Good luck, Ella!

Oh and don’t let the weather bother you. We live in NE Ohio so the weather could be changing all day long 🙂

Post # 8
Member
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Congrats!!

Don’t worry so much about the weather…I live in Detroit-area and sounds like our forcast is the same for the week.  Only 30% chance of rain here…that’s 70% chance of sunshine!  And the weather changes so fast around here anyway…Saturday is going to be beautiful!

Don’t stress…you’re ALMOST there! 🙂

The topic ‘Cautiously Excited’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors