Post # 1
Any suggestions on places to have just the ceremony in the Art Museum district? We’re looking just for a place for the ceremony on a weekend and most places only allow you to have the ceremony there if you’re also having the reception there. We’re not religious so a church probably wouldn’t work. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Post # 3
- Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House
Hmmm. Have you checked out partyspaces.com?
Post # 4
I don’t know where you have looked already, but here are some ideas for outside places:
– Waterworks (right next to the museum)
– one of the boathouses like Vesper or Penn.
– Lemon Hill Mansion (via Fairmount Park)
– Valley Green on the Wissahickon Creek
Post # 5
Thanks for the suggestions!!