- 3 years ago
- Wedding: March 2014
So my wedding is November 15th! I meet with my wedding coordinator this Saturday to go over the finer details of the wedding because once my son is here I will have no time!
So a question that came up was if it were to rain the day of my wedding would it be to late to request a tent….YES you need to request the tent 2 months in advance. She sugguested that if it were to rain we could move the cemony to the garden area, which is tented. When we went to look at the garden space and FI fell in love! I love the space as well but had a few concerns soooo I’m gonna list the pros and cons of both.
- very open
- Back entrance for the guest
- Grass, heels can get suck in the grass
- Grass can be wet
- could rain that day
The tables and such would not be there of course
- Already tented, so will provide a warmer environment and protect us from any possible rain
- no grass so easy on girls heels
- prettier cermony chairs
- Smaller space
- entrance is close to the genral public entrance
- some people may have a bad view
The price would remain the same no matter which I choose. I’m somewhat leaning more towards the garden area but sit not sure
So help me make a choice! Which is more senseable?