chair covers & table linens – pricing help!

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
988 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I went to coveres affairs and they are charging me $3.00 per chair cover and we decided to just go with a tabla runner instead of a whole tablecloth and thos only cost us $2.00 I think our total quote was around $800 for 200 peolpe but we also added some uplighting.

Post # 4
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I am hiring someone in the Bay Area for $2.50 cover/sash + $50flat setup fee

I got a link for cheap rentals online but my hotel charges $200 to setup for me, so it’s more expensive.  If you are going with a venue that does not charge labor fee, this may be cheaper:http://www.chaircoverdirect.com

Post # 6
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Meggyo – if you ‘rent’ it for $5, i would just buy it for $5-ish and sell it for half price later on.  it’s not worht renting for $5 when you can buy it online for $5ish with free shipping

Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Check buy trade and sell used wedding items pages on fb for $200 I got 86 chair covers and 15 tablecloths I also live in Chicago the kicker though they are BRAND new still in the package and not wrinkled a tiny bit! I took a risk and bought from her on Facebook through PayPal but I just couldn’t stomach the rental prices. I’m a DIY bride lol we don’t buy things full price if we can help it. They came in and I’m happy I took the risk.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors