CHANGED MY MIND 100 times…

posted 3 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@ashleekathryn:  I needed over a year to plan my wedding and that was with a straight forward plan! Girl, you are nuts for so many changes lol 

I definitely don’t have that patience! Good luck with planning, looking forward to a recep! 

Post # 4
10219 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

Wow, that is a HUGE change… and with only 7 months to go.  I wish you well.

Mr TTR & I Eloped, we changed our Marriage Destination and that was more than enough change for me.  (Different State – Marriage License – Finding a NEW Officiant – Photographer etc)

Post # 5
473 posts
Helper bee

I changed my mind a million times on theme/colors, but never anything big like a guestlist count!

Post # 6
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@ashleekathryn:  I am the exact same way! We had a venue booked and were planning a 150 people indoor formal wedding with catering, DJ etc… I ended up canceling the venue because I have terrible anxiety and hate being the center of attention. It was giving me awful nerves, it was costing a ton of money and the whole thing didn’t feel like ‘us’. I was only doing it because I thought it was expected of us. Now we are doing pretty much the opposite- 60-80 people casual outdoor backyard wedding with a food truck that does wood fired pizzas and an iPod instead of DJ. I feel way less stressed and it will only be our closest family and friends 🙂

But I also am just indecisive in general. I’ve changed colour schemes 3 times as well as centrepiece ideas, first dance music, decor. Pretty much everything. I switch back and forth between doing a cake versus cupcakes on a weekly basis. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors