Post # 1
due to poor planning on grooms end he thinks he could wait till 6 months before our wedding date to start paying on things . now im so overwhelmed i want to change the date from september 27th 2014 to september 26 th 2015 . not sure what I shoukd tell wedding venue . any suggestions?
Post # 2
I would just go to them and say that due to personal reasons, you would like to see if you can change your wedding date. Did you put down a deposit?
Post # 3
You don’t need to give any reason.
Just, “we’ve decided that a later date would work better for us. Can we reschedule for Sep 26 2015? Is that date available?”
I’d have already read the contract to see if there is any loss of deposit or additional fee for rescheduling (or see if you’ll have to pay next years prices instead of this years). I’d do this via email so I had something in writing, until an addendum to the contract could be signed.
Post # 4
Come to September 2015…its nice here. Ha! But no…you should be able to move with little issue. Just do it soon!