Charters of the hive #100

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
687 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

<div id=”board-post-id-1″ class=”boards-post-number” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; color: #7a7a7a; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”> </div>
<div class=”text-holder” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: CD13

Cycles TTC/Charting: 1st cycle officially TTC, been charting on and off since July 2015 when I had the implant removed 

Age/SO’s Age: 30/31

POAS/AF Date: AF due 27th Dec, but I’ll obviously test on 25th morning loool! 

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: recently found several cysts on both ovaries during a scan. Waiting on blood tat to confirm PCOS

Random Question: What is something you secretly want?

</div>

A car for myself and a Christmas holiday 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/charters-of-the-hive-100/#ixzz4SI8xiHez

Post # 4
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTC #2

CD/DPO: CD5

Cycles TTC/Charting:

Age/SO’s Age:
36/37

POAS/AF Date:
Dec 31

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: I’m going to a new acupuncturist this month and taking CoQ10 for egg health.  I’m stoping taking vitex this cycle as I feel my cycles have regulated.  I’m taking vitamin D, B12 etc.  We aim for EOD in the lead up to O, but with a toddler at home it’s hard sometimes. I’m charting and using OPK’s and this cycle we’re being monitored so I start ultrasounds and blood work on sunday.  

Link to chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Banana330

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/charters-of-the-hive-100/#ixzz4SIWFaLba

Post # 5
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

mama2bee71 :  I’m good.  I’m on CD 5 so just cruising along.  I start cycle monitoring on sunday and have my HSG on tues.  DH has his SA on wed and then we need to get BDing I should O next weekend.  It’s been a busy week with lots going on at work and social life.  

Post # 6
687 posts
Busy bee

Is is better to DTD every day or EOD during the fertile

window? 

Post # 7
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA:  TTC

CD/DPO: CD -1 , last day of cycle today but really light spotting so I wont count cd 1 until tomorrow when the full blown bleeding will begin.

Cycles TTC/Charting: 
TTC 3

Age/SO’s Age: 
35 / 32

POAS/AF Date: 
AF starting tomorrow

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: 
3 more cycles to get pregnant, and then its off to the obgyn for testing.  She said to come back if we dont get pregnant in 6 months.

Link to chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/softkitty6

I secretly want a maine coon cat!!! but we already have a full house with 4 dogs and 2 cats lol

Post # 8
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

So happy for this thread!

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTC!

CD/DPO:CD 10

Cycles TTC/Charting: 5th cycle 

Age/SO’s Age: 29/30

POAS/AF Date: December 29

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: the usual… temping, opks, all the vitamins

Link to chart: 

Random Question: What is something you secretly want? honestly the only thing that’s a secret is wanting a baby. I haven’t told anyone, except my husband obviously that we are trying l. I also want a house, DH to finish school, a new car for DH, more time off and the funds to travel the world, world peace…

Post # 10
71 posts
Worker bee

mama2bee71 :   Two Pomeranians, one toy poodle, one Chihuahua terrier mix, and two regular cats lol and every day my brother brings his Labrador over to visit.

Yes, trying for baby number one! Just started AF so the countdown begins for the fertile window LOL

Post # 11
687 posts
Busy bee

mama2bee71 :  Yep total newbie here, first month TTC for 1st baby and very nervous! Scared it will take a long time to happen, although it didnt stop me buying a onesie in anticipation of telling my husband…i hope i dont grow to hate said onsie. FW scheduled to start tomorrow, but felt EWCM this afternoon, so will make sure to BD tonight!

Post # 12
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

mama2bee71 :  How are today? When does your DH go to the urologist?

Post # 14
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Carmen's Lakeview

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: 5pdo

Cycles TTC/Charting: 1.5?? I came off of BC on 10/31 and AF still hasn’t shown (which is apparently normal) so going on month #2 

Age/SO’s Age: 28/31

POAS/AF Date: I’m going to aim for Dec. 25th if AF still hasn’t shown up yet

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: Taking prenatals, temping, checking CM, trying to stay relaxed. 

Link to chart: 

Random Question: What is something you secretly want? To win the lottery?? Lol I don’t know. I’m in a pretty good place right now. Maybe a vacation? 

My cousin totally had a baby boy last night and I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous. 

Post # 15
177 posts
Blushing bee

Just thought I’d jump in on this thread. I’m a long time charter for TTA, switched to TTC conceive in October  

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TYC

CD/DPO: CD12/ waiting on ovulation, usually around cd17ish

Cycles TTC/Charting: TTC technically 3/charting 3+ years for TTA and health information 

Age/SO’s Age: me 35/ DH 39

POAS/AF Date: If ovulation cooperates, 12/29 or 12/30

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: my first cycle TTC ended in a chemical pregnancy at the very beginning of November, 2nd cycle my hormones seemed a little off, dr said it was not unusual after a CP. This is my first actual cycle after the CP. I have some complicated health stuff (hypothyroidism, celiacs, PCOS, adrenal issues, and some of the highest DHEA levels my dr has ever seen). I manage most of my health stuff with a very restrictive diet and supplements along with some super vitamins and WP Thyroid prescriptions for the hypothyroid. Looking into an endocrinologist in the new year to get more answers on the DHEA and DHEAS levels. 

Link to chart: I use Kindara but don’t know how to link. I’m MandaPanda on there for any Kindara users 

Random Question: What is something you secretly want? As much as I really want a baby for me and my husband, I want one for my sister just as much. She’s gone through almost 4 years of unexplained fertility and it kills me to know how heartbreaking that mist be  

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/charters-of-the-hive-100/#ixzz4Sgb085VV

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors