Charters of the hive #100

posted 7 months ago in TTC
Post # 271
6702 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

Hello charters, it’s time to start charting my cycles better since we are getting ready to TTC in a few months. The last time I was on this thread was two years ago when I got my BFP. I know for certain that charting your cycles is very helpful. I can’t wait to get pregnant again!

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTA

CD/DPOCD 5

Cycles TTC/Charting: I charted for over two years before getting pregnant. We are planning to start TTC this coming June!

Age/SO’s Age: Me 32, DH 35

POAS/AF Date:  AF expected mid April

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues:  No plan right now. I’m trying to lose weight.

Link to chart: I need to update my FF account. So nothing to show right now.

Random Question: What is something you secretly want?

I would love for my son to have a dog to play with. We have two cats, and they are not the best play buddies. We are planning to move this summer, so maybe once we move, we’ll get a dog.

I’m so excited to get to meet all of you! 🙂

Post # 272
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Well AF has arrived. On to April! I’ll start my clomid on Monday night for 5 days (3-7). Then I’ll be on the wait for O. Bought my ovulation tests on Amazon for the month. FX for everyone else. (-:

Post # 275
427 posts
Helper bee

I’m awakening this post and I hope no one minds. 😀

I am hoping to get the opinions of my expert charter bees! I posted about this earlier and realized after that I should have just come here to ask this question. Do you ladies think I really ovulated when my chart says I did? I feel like the rise seems kind of small and I am probably just looking at it for too long lol. Just wondering what anyone else thinks because I’m second guessing for some reason. Last cycle my O was so much stronger and obvious and my temps post-o were higher so I am just worried this wasn’t the real deal. Thanks for the help!

Post # 276
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

mama2bee71 :  Charting has not been going well.  In between waking up to go to the washroom or my little one waking me and then trying to sleep in a bit on weekends, I get maybe two temps a week.  I think I O’ed though yesterday based on how off my body felt and how emotional I was.  Sorry to hear AF arrived.  Are your cycles usually pretty regular?

candy11 :  Welcome back!  Want to be weight loss buds again wink that didn’t go so well last time.  I got KU and then you did shortly after…or may it did go perfectly!

tm6173 :  It looks like you may have, with your EWCM and high cervix position.  Hard to tell what’s the norm for you but things do vary cycle to cycle.  Have these temps all been taken consistently after having a solid chunk of sleep?

I’ve been missing from this thread because work has been nuts the last few weeks.  After having a super emotional and stressful day yesterday, and not being in the mood to BD, even though I thought I was O’ing, I have told myself that I will be happy to enjoy this summer with my family if I’m not pregnant, because it’ll mean it’s easier to do things with my hubby and son.  On top of everything else, I don’t miss the stress of trying, so we’re going to do the deed whenever we feel like and I’ll be tracking just for the sake of it.  I think that is mentally helping me feel better and take one more thing off my plate.  I also don’t really want a Christmas baby and O date around now would give me one, I think. I am also curious how the new 18 month mat leave in Canada will come into effect and what my company’s stance will be on top up amounts, etc. so I’m kinda happy to wait to hear about that.  I really wanted kiddos close in age, and I feel like time is against me and I’m under this immense pressure, as my LO turns 18 months old today.  But I also don’t want to rush things and make our lives harder, since we already have a lot on our plates with just the one.  Sorry for the rambling, I just needed to get that out.

Post # 278
427 posts
Helper bee

pinkfaerie :  Yes, temps have been taken consistently. They have stayed above coverline and I am now 9dpo and it dipped to coverline today. Hoping it goes back up tomorrow. If not I’m thinking it’s possible I didn’t ovulate. We will see!

mama2bee71 :  Thanks for taking a look, I appreciate it!

Post # 279
6702 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

pinkfaerie :  Congrats on your LO turning 18 months! Mine turns 16 months tomorrow. Where does time go!!

Sure I would love to be weight loss buddies. 😄

Post # 280
427 posts
Helper bee

Turns out I didn’t ovulate! My temp went way down today and FF took away my crosshairs. This afternoon I took an opk and it was a blaring positive! Bring on the baby dancing!

Post # 282
503 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

tm6173 :  yeah I swear charts just love to trick you. Lol

good luck!

Post # 283
427 posts
Helper bee

LEwife543 :  so true! How does one become smarter than the charts? 😂

Post # 285
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

ROLL CALL!

TTC/TTA: TTC

CD/DPO: CD 3

Cycles TTC/Charting: 2 cycles TTC and first cycle charting.

Age/SO’s Age: Me 32, DH 34

POAS/AF Date: No idea, after coming of the pill I in December I only had my period 2 times, cycle 1 was 40 days and cycle 2 was 75 days.

BFP Plan and/or Known Issues: I have been using OPK´s and have been really helpful, also just finished reading “taking charge of your fertility” so looking forward to chart my cycle.

Link to chart: How can I get the link? I use FF.

Random Question: What is something you secretly want?

Besides becoming a mom which is the only thing I keep daydreaming of, I want to be able to run half marathon, right now I’m running 11Km so I’m half way.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors