Charters of the hive #100

posted 7 months ago in TTC
Post # 481
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

mama2bee71 :  You use special cups for those?  What do they look like?  I had no idea!

mama2bee71 :  I wonder if it’s something in the air.  I keep waking up between 1am and 2am and struggle to fall back asleep then am up every hour until it’s time to wake up.  I’m exhausted.  I can imagine you are too.  I hope both our sleep gets back to normal soon.

MsGinkgo :  Is it the open circle that’s throwing it off.  I agree with CD14.

Due to my crappy sleep, and being 10DPO, I figured I’d test to see if maybe they were linked.  Well nope, BFN.  And now I have cramps.  I hope it’s not AF but I guess only time will tell.  We are supposed to go away to our friend’s RV this weekend but my little guy had a slightly elevated temp, cough and runny nose last night.  We are sharing a room with a 2.5 month old, so I don’t want to risk getting him sick.  The weather also looks miserable for Sunday and it’ll be tough to manage a rainy day with a toddler who just wants to be outside and there’s no good indoor area for him.  So no plans as of now frown

Post # 482
532 posts
Busy bee

MsGinkgo :  Sorry you’re feeling so irritable.  I felt like that on Saturday at 4DPO as well and could not snap out of it.  Then Sunday I was fine.  It was a crappy day.  I hope it goes away soon.

Post # 483
Hostess
11808 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

pinkfaerie :  so fucking annoyed at everything. It’s the fault of one of my sisters BMs – plannign that bachelorette is a nightmare (another thread)

I also have a giant work deadline today.

Post # 484
1229 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

MargaritaVille :  It’s definitely normal to get the same temperature a few days in a row, don’t worry! I also switched to v temping while TTC and found it to be much more accurate. Also, I would always go with the first temp you take each day. Best of luck!

Firemansgirl :  The dip in temp could be due to an estrogen surge which is quite common during your LP. Good luck!

DrunkInLove :  My dr. didn’t monitor my HCG either, I just tested it out at home too. Upping your OPKs and BDing EOD is a great plan. I hope O comes soon, I know how frustrating it is dealing with the uncertainty of it all, especially after going something so devastating! Was your first OPK yesterday taken with FMU? 

mama2bee71 :  Hey love- best of luck with O this weekend! I have my FX for you :).

MsGinkgo :  Looks like great timing either way! Best of luck.

pinkfaerie : Sorry for the BFN, hopefully it’s just too early. 

Post # 485
1923 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

Ugh! I posted and apparently it just diappeared?!

Anway, long story short is: @MsGinkgo: TCC sucks and causes so many emotions, added to the hormones , it’s a miracle we’re all as sane as we are. At least it’s Friday (and that chart looks pretty good regardless of O date!)

AFM, I think the dark OPK from yesterday was fluke (yes MrsMellyBean : , FMU). No other O symptoms were around so either it WAS CD 15 or I haven’t O’d yet. But my temp taking has been so inconsitent, and I’ve beensleeping like such crap (waking up multiple times a night, etc), I think I did, my temps just didn’t reflect it.

Temp spiked up pretty well today, but still not getting CH (see above). Oh well, I’m calling it for the month and we’ll see what happens.

Post # 486
Hostess
11808 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

DrunkInLove :  It looks like if you O’d when we’d expect based on everything else you had great timing!  FX!

Post # 487
1563 posts
Bumble bee

Okay I’m 8 dpo today and just got another rise in temp! If it stays elevated then my chart is triohasic right ?

Post # 488
532 posts
Busy bee

Firemansgirl :  It could be triphasic!  I think your chart is fairly rocky looking so FF may not confirm it?  Though triphasic doesn’t guarantee anything.  You could have a very successful non-triphasic chart too.

I forgot to temp today but 11DPO!  I finally went to the walk in last night, since I was waking up so often to pee and couldn’t fall back asleep and kept doing that yesterday during the day too.  Well my bladder is very inflammed.  I am hoping that’s part of the reason for the BFN (I know I’m stretching it here).  I won’t test until Tuesday I think, provided AF hasn’t shown up and my temp hasn’t dropped…I hate seeing a negative test and Tuesday will be 14DPO.

Post # 489
1563 posts
Bumble bee

pinkfaerie :  Yea I’ve had 2 other pregnancy charts that were not Triphasic! One which resulted in my son and the other was a miscarriage in March! 

Oh good luck and I hope you get your bfp!!!

Post # 490
Hostess
11808 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I’m still symptom spotting like a crazy person. My temps seem to be holding well. Still up in the air if I Od on CD12 or CD14, FF won’t give me solid crosshairs. 

The VIP features…can’t decide if they’re helping the crazy or easing it. Don’t know how many times I’ve looked at the pregnancy analyzer…

Post # 492
1923 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

Firemansgirl :  saw your other post, Congrats! 

MsGinkgo :  VIP can definitely add to the crazy, but at least it’s with data and not just all in your head, right?!

AFM, FF finally gave me (dotted) crosshairs, but 3 days later than I suspected. I’m going to go off my own assumption, but had decent timing regardless (way better of O was CD15 though). 

Post # 493
532 posts
Busy bee

Firemansgirl :  Thank you!

Firemansgirl :  I don’t see a line but based on DrunkInLove’s comment, I feel a congrats is in order!

MsGinkgo :  Haha those VIP features make me nutty too but I also can’t live without them.  My membership expires in a few days so I’m really hoping not to have to renew.

DrunkInLove :  Interesting.  I’m glad you have CHs but I’m really curious which O date is accurate.  

I’m just sitting here at 12DPO but having some cramping.  My temp is still high so I’m hoping that’s a good sign.  After Friday’s BFN, I was trying to hold out testing until Tuesday but last cycle I had a 12 day LP, so I may cave and test again tomorrow if my temp is still high.  Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Post # 494
532 posts
Busy bee

MsGinkgo :  How are you feeling?  Has the irritability gone done?  Ugh I am not a huge fan of weddings and the stress that comes with them.  So glad I had a destination wedding.  Luckily my last SIL got hitched last summer.

Post # 495
Hostess
11808 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Firemansgirl :  congrats!! Get an FRER and confirm that!!

DrunkInLove :  I’m still symptom spotting, but every time I add data and I get signs that correlate with pregnancy charts and my early pregnancy signs points go up I get excited (which is bad….don’t want my hopes too high) but at 8 DPO (according to FF – I still think 6….) I have 30 points…

I agree that you probably Od a day or 2 earlier than FF thinks

pinkfaerie :  VIP is definitely making me a little nutty but I love it. Irritability is gone. I think we’ve reigned in the crazy bridesmaid and are on a path to a solid plan. My sisters still make me nuts for different reasons. They’re both ridiculously entitled, just in different ways. The one getting married has no concept of mkney because she’s a SAHW who’s fiancée makes more money than most couples. My middle sister feels the world owes her everything and it’s super annoying.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors