Charters of the hive #100

posted 9 months ago in TTC
Post # 676
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

DrunkInLove :  Yeah I can do that!  So.. just don’t put in that one temp at all?

Post # 677
134 posts
Blushing bee

So using this is MUCH clearer!!!! I also took out another “outlier” which i had a few glasses of wine when out because temp was 98 the next day most likely from that. So does this look better?

Post # 678
2012 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

Dani1105 :  The link doesn’t seem to work, try a screenshot!

Also, you can put in the temp but then click the “discard” box next to it so you don’t “lose” the data, but it won’t take it in to consideration.

ETA: I’d include any other data you have from this month as well (CM, spotting, other symptoms, etc); it will help you get a fuller picture, a better estimate from FF, and, if you need it, will help you build better data going forward.

Post # 679
134 posts
Blushing bee

Good to know about the discard option.. I might go back and add that in. And I do chart all that other stuff 🙂

Post # 680
2012 posts
Buzzing bee

Dani1105 :  That chart makes a lot more sense to me–and it looks like you had great timing! FX for you!

Post # 681
134 posts
Blushing bee

DrunkInLove :  It does look better…Thank you for the help!! Having these boards as supports is so awesome. 

Post # 682
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

mama2bee71 :  past three days: 97.88, 97.86, 97.88 I dont ever remember having such steady temps, so I’m thinking it may be a faulty thermometer? which sucks because I just dropped $20 on this one! 

Post # 685
134 posts
Blushing bee

mama2bee71 :  yup I did! It does look a lot better.. definitely like this app  better!! I finally got out of the steady 97.9 plateau to 98.3 this morning… but I also took 250mg of magnesium last night so hoping that didn’t influence too much. 

Post # 686
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

mama2bee71 :  well today I woke up at 4:45am for no reason and i decided to take my temp then anyway. 98.13. i remember feeling pretty warm laying in bed so I think it was a fluke temp. Last month i started spotting on CD24, full blown period CD25. today is CD24! we will see what happens! 

Post # 687
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

mama2bee71 :  I hope your sister has a speedy recovery! 

I’m cycle day 11 and opks have been negative.  Trying to take a more lax approach this cycle but have been debating about  temping again because I enjoy seeing that science experiment of a chart at the end and all the data provided. Anyways, FX this is our month Bees!! Would love to be in a 2017 baby group with you ladies.  *sighs

Post # 689
134 posts
Blushing bee

Another question!  So, I typically temp around 6:15 am.  My husband gets up around 4:45 for work every morning, and typically kisses me goodbye as his alarm somewhat wakes me (I am barely awake and most of the time don’t even remember).  This morning though after this routine he shakes me awake awake to ask me to set him out clothes for a viewing we are going to (man can’t dress himself!) It startled me that it took like ten minutes to fall asleep. Realizing I was startled awake and may not go back to sleep I temped and then fell back asleep, getting up my usual time and temped again.  It was a .18 degree difference (6:15 was higher).   So which of these should I use? 

Post # 690
2012 posts
Buzzing bee

Well, FF is now confident about CD 14 (doesn’t matter if I switch the outlier temp in or out, it’s CD 14), so I’m officially 7DPO. I had a massive temp dip at 5DPO (below coverline) but it’s back up the last couple days, so who knows? I feel like 5DPO is a bit early for implantation and I definitely haven’t tested yet.

I hate this middle part of the TWW, it’s so anti-climatic and stressful.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors