- 3 years ago
- Wedding: August 2015
Our ceremony location booked!
We will be holding our ceremony in an open air theatre within beautiful botanical gardens, here are some photos:
(Hire cost is $700/£450 without extras such as sound equipment which we will use our own)
It has a beautiful cat walk which can be extented and we will probably use that as the aisle and have a white aisle runner with petals and candles!
So even though our wedding is on September 2014, we currently have:
- The ceremony location booked (just need to sign the paperwork to finalize)
- Reception location booked (beautiful venue at the beach) which also takes care of alcohol and all the catering aspects (except cake) (don’t have a photo of the actual venue, will post when I do) but here is the view from the venue: (Note: Carpet won’t be there)
- We have a photographer and videographer, just need to finalize paperwork and get things sorted, here is an image from our photographer which is the style we are going for: (faces covered for security reasons )
- We have a colour scheme: cream, champagne, blush, metallics (silver and gold) with possibly a dash of navy (bf’s suit)
- We have my ceremony dress (and 99% sure my reception dress will be a Maggie Sottero Eliana)
- We have an officiant (our pastor)
- We’ve decided on the bridal party (just need to decide on one of the groomsmen and that will be the entire wedding party).
- We’ve chosen the menu
- We have a pastry chef making my gluten/egg/dairy free cake, we just have to discuss designs closer to the date
- We have a friend/pastry chef making our mini cupcake favours in the wedding colour scheme (we’ve had the price quoted etc)
Thats about it for now… we didn’t intend on having this much sorted so soon, but I must say it is kind of a relief, the more we get over and done with the better!
What do you think of my choices? Are you getting married in 2014? If so, how is your planning going?