Post # 1
We’re having cupcakes at our wedding. We’ve decided on Carrot Cake and Key Lime (our personal favourite flavours) for two of them, but figure we should probably have a chocolate flavour as well. (the Key lime is a vanilla base cupcake)
Which of these Chocolate Flavours would YOU pick (Or most want to try?)
- Chocolate – Rich Chocolate cake with dark chocolate butter cream and topped with chocolate
- Vanilla Chocolate – Rich dark chocolate cake with Madagascar vanilla bean butter cream.
- Hint of Mint – Rich Chocolate cake with mint infused butter cream topped with chocolate chips.
- Toasted Coconut – Rich Chocolate cake with coconut milk butter cream topped with toasted coconut.
- Mango Tango – Moist Chocolate cake swirled with irresistible Mango butter cream
- Chocolate Machiato – Light chocolate cupcake with mocha buttercream drizzled with caramel, dark chocolate & toffee bits.
- S’mores Please – Chocolate cake baked on a graham cracker crust with Vanilla butter cream topped with chocolate & marshmallows.
- PeaNOTbutter – Dark chocolate cupcake topped with NUT-FREE creamy peanut butter buttercream.
- Baileys – Dark chocolate cupcake topped with Baileys Irish cream buttercream.
Post # 3
I’d go for the classic-Chocolate. 🙂 But I’m a chocoholic and sort of biased.
ETA: You also already have two unique flavors, so it may be good to go with something simple for the third.
Post # 4
So hard to choose! I would eat any of them in a heartbeat!
Post # 5
I chose chocolate machiato – Sounds amazing! And very similar to a flavour we had 🙂
Post # 6
@DanceAwayDarling: that’s my problem – I’ve tried a bunch and they’re all delicious. I have a personal favourite but I think it might be too ‘out there’ so I’m hoping that this poll narrows it down.
Post # 7
@MsGinkgo: I voted s’mores Yum.
Post # 8
@MsGinkgo: I couldn’t choose either! They all look spectacular.
Post # 9
The two flavors you have already sound a bit offbeat. I love that but kids or picky eaters may not be as into it. I would go for the basic chocolate flavor to balance it out.
Post # 10
@MsGinkgo: I love chocolate and peanut butter!
Post # 12
- Wedding: April 2013 - A court...
All of them! :p but I think first one ( s) I’d reach for are regular chocolate & vanilla mmmm
Post # 13
@AlwaysSunny: The kids meal comes with a chocolate brownie, so they will have a desert already. We also have a small vanilla cake as the topper that we’re cutting and will be served as well.
@alysee: me too! I love that this a peanut free peanut butter – I’ll have to try it. I’m worried that people wouldn’t ‘trust’ it though
@SmileyKitty: it’s delicious, that and s’mores please are my 2 favourites. I want to do Mango but I think it might be too out there.
Post # 14
- Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort
Despite the terrible spelling, I’m going with chocolate macchiato.
Post # 16
YUM! I think guests will just love the idea and enjoy it all regardless of the flavors, but chocolate is probably the safest choice that many will pick – if you want to be a little more adventurous than chocolate macchiato