(Closed) Christina Wu Style # 15447

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! THANKS FOR POSTING PICS because I have been looking on the web for pics of a bride wearing it. You look beautiful!

Post # 5
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I freaking LOVE this dress and I’m having the hardest time finding a sample to try on!!!

Post # 6
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@ RR, if you live in the philadelphia area i can tell you were to check out, i have the same dress and its just gorg.

Post # 7
3148 posts
Sugar bee

@redbonnie: Update: I actually found it at a salon, finally! I live in the midwest. I’ll be trying it on next month : )  Thanks!!! I’m so excited!  You looked gorgeous in it! (Actually it was your dress post that prompted me to search for the dress!).

Post # 8
155 posts
Blushing bee

@Mrs.Firefly1: LOL, i hope you love it as much as i do. My wedding is coming up pretty soon. I will have pics out to you and also at my next fitting will take pics and send to you πŸ™‚

Post # 9
3148 posts
Sugar bee

@redbonnie: That would be excellent!! I’ll let you know how it goes next month!

I’m curious, are you or did you ladies wear a mermaid slip petticoat under it? I really like it full.

Post # 10
155 posts
Blushing bee

i dont have a petticoat under mine, and it was pretty full but for some odd reason the white of the dress i have seen is not as full. Mine is ivory and its really full almost like a ball, But two brides i saw here with the white seem to have there’s just flow down.

Take a look and see or am i seeing things πŸ™‚ lol

Mine ivory

white:

Another ivoryivory again

i dunnoh maybe its just me πŸ™‚

Post # 11
3148 posts
Sugar bee

@redbonnie: YES!  That is why I posted that question.  I had seen the same photo’s and then became confused because to me it looked so different!  So I thought it was a petticoat issue. You and the OP have it very full on the bottom (which I prefer).  That’s very interesting! I will probably opt for ivory, so we’ll see what happens! Thanks so much for that info!!!

Post # 12
155 posts
Blushing bee

@Mrs.Firefly1:  Hay you wont believe i actually found a dress that contested with my christina wu today and i seriously contemplated having two dress, but in the end thank goodness i stuck with my wu, whewwwwwwww that was so close no other dress had come that close. pic below

Post # 13
3148 posts
Sugar bee

@redbonnie:   I have to admit, you find some amazing dresses!!!  I do love the top of the one you just posted, it looks like a beautiful dress.  Did you cheat and try it on? lol!  I look at the photo with you wearing the Chrisitna Wu dress and it just shows off your figure so beautifully!  But the 2nd dress is beautiful, just a different vibe.  A dress is a big commitment! Most brides say when they put their dress on, on the big wedding day, they have no regrets.  You’ll look stunning!

I go this week to try on the Christina Wu dress… yes!

Post # 14
155 posts
Blushing bee

@Mrs.Firefly1:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! no! i didnt cheat, but i was sooooo close, i knew the moment i tried it on i would buy it. my thot was to have the ball gown for the ceremony and the wu for the reception, but i already have my reception dress, this is a pic of it off the runway below. I just thot it would be too much, even my hubby would be surprised “3 dresses in one day” hahaha total overload. Anyhoo i guess i had a moment.

SO YOU GET TO TRY UR C WU THIS WEEK, I’M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!AHHHHHHH, HAHAHAHAHA! keep me posted if you like it and sneak a pic if you can πŸ™‚ My dress doesnt get here until March 18th and i already lost 10 pounds, 6 inches from my waist and 4 inches from boobs. I couldnt believe it. :0

Im gonna need major alterations, cos i intend to lose another 10 this month.

below pic of my reception dress. i think i’m a mermaid kinda gal!

Post # 15
3148 posts
Sugar bee

@redbonnie:  Yep! 3 dresses… would take a lot of time away from your wedding with changing : )  I found a GREAT going away dress…. except it was way too small… so I’m going to keep looking and if I don’t find anything, then oh well.

Love the reception dress! Is it in that color?  Congrats on the weight loss!!  I’ve lost a bunch, but still have more to go! 

I’m so excited, too!  I will for sure let you know how it goes.  And I did read on the dress salons website, no photo’s are allowed and they really enforce it.  So, I’m not hopeful of getting one, but we’ll see.  I’m also trying on a bunch of other dresses on my list!

Post # 16
155 posts
Blushing bee

@Mrs.Firefly1: 

Hay Gurl, its almost the end of the week and i’m dying to hear your dress shopping exprience. you are not going to believe but i ordered the 2nd dress too, it was just so beautiful and i tried her on, can’t believe i wiggled into a size 6 πŸ™‚ anyhoo i fell in love..

See pic below, i will wear this for ceremony and C. WU for reception and then the evening gown for party time and dancing. you only get this day ONCE, and im gonna utilize every minute, hahahaha.

The topic ‘Christina Wu Style # 15447’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors