Cinderella 205 Revisit: Is Alfred Angelo discontinuing this dress?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: 1) Should I buy this dress now? 2) Are they actually going to discontinue this dress?
    1) Yes, buy it now! It's the dress, for sure. What are you waiting for? : (33 votes)
    59 %
    1) No, you should wait more, just in case. You don't want to decide too early. : (9 votes)
    16 %
    2) Yes, The store owner probably knows what she is talking about. Order before it's too late! : (10 votes)
    18 %
    2) No, I highly doubt they will discontinue that dress. Don't worry about it, take your time. : (4 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 3
    9226 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2018

I would order it now, you are only 11 months out! They need time to order it and get it in, which could take a couple of months at least, and then need alterations which could take ages. That dress looks amazing on you 🙂

Post # 4
    64 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I unsure if they are discontinuing (the new 2014 line is coming out with a new cinderelka dress so it is possible), but as jaqui90 said, its probably best to order noW for alterations etc.

Post # 5
    266 posts
    Helper bee

I love the Cinderella dress too! 11 months is early, but rather early with your dress than late. Just make sure to stop looking at dresses once you commit 🙂

Post # 6
    209 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

I really like this dress, but I really felt that the AA dresses were not great quality for the price. I know I have seen and tried similar dresses elsewhere. You may be able to get a better quality dress for the money.

Post # 7
    8821 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I would order it now. I wore that dress for my wedding over a year ago, I’m surprised it hasn’t been discontinued.

That said, you look INCREDIBLE in that dress. GORGEOUS!

Post # 8
    3978 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I ordered my dress at 15 months out, 11 is fine! If it’s your dress, it’s your dress. 

Post # 9
    839 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@dazzlepop:  Get it! I’m a September 2014 bride, and I ordered my dress yesterday. Definitely not too early to make the decision. Plus, it looks great and you look super happy wearing it. 

Post # 10
    82 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

I made the mistake of thinking that the shop was trying to scare me into buying that day by telling me it may be discontinued soon.  Long story short, I lost out on my dream dress even though I called 1 month after trying it on to order it.  You look stunning in the dress and if you keep comparing other dresses to it, I would just order it!  I’m 11 months out too and I ordered my new dress last month.  I’d rather have it sooner so I can be super picky about alterations Wink

Post # 12
    394 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

Beautiful! It fits you like a glove. I would say definitely order it.

Post # 13
    563 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013 - Pavilion at Rocky Neck State Park

I don’t believe it is being discontinued because you can still find it on their website. I would call an Alfred Angelo store directly to be sure though.

Post # 14
    417 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

The sash makes it amazing!  I love it.  11 months isn’t too early to order your dress.  They take a minimum of 5 months usually to come in.  When you order it from the store you can ask them not to have it delivered until a certain time.  I picked mine in May and asked that it not be delivered to the store until the end of December/beginning of January and they had no problem with it.

Post # 14
    120 posts
    Blushing bee

This dress isn’t being discontinued, I ordered this dress a few months ago. : ) Just incase anybody else stumbles upon this post and is wondering too.

Post # 15
    9 posts
    Newbee

dazzlepop:  FYI, I just ordered this dress 3 weeks ago so the shop assisstant lied to you.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors