(Closed) Color Scheme & Flowers for Sangria dresses

posted 7 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I wouldn’t go with red.  Light yellow would look really good with it, as would a light pink.  If you wanted to go with something a little more out there but still color coordinated, I might look at some yellow-orange flowers to go with it!

Post # 4
1227 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Cool dress and color! I think that would look great with an apple green.

Post # 5
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Yellow!

Post # 6
558 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I think a light green and ivory would look gorgeous!

Post # 8
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

Welcome New-Bee!  The dress and color is gorgeous.  Here is something I found online.  I think that a combination of white/cream, yellow, lime green, and/or dark pink would look great! 

dahlia bridesmaid bouquet

Post # 9
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My wedding is August 20, 2011…a week after yours and we are also using the DB Sangria color.

Here are the bouquets we picked out.

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

David’s Bridal suggests   on their web site color which coordinate with sangria     targerine, clover and a pink color.  You can look it up on their site.  Basically you go to the   “new hues” section and they have a list of all their colors, you click on the color and the three coordinating colors which they have come up.  

My daughter is getting married in May and using sangria.  I believe I will make bouquets in a mix of vivid colors, yellow, purple, white, pink, etc.  Unfortunately, we still do not know what the groom or groomsmen will wear.  The only color they show with this is black for the men.  Do not like black tuxedos on the beach where she is getting married.  Any suggestions on groom and groomsmen casual attire? 

Post # 11
2714 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m leaning toward this dress color too! I will probably be complimenting it light greens/deep purples/white.

Bouquets will be white and purple with lots of greenery.

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

Here is a picture with bouquets used with sangria dresses.

[attachment=1601386,199633]

Post # 13
9057 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I think a green would be nice.

Post # 14
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am doing the same sangria color.  My other colors are black, white, and apple green! They go so well together!  I’ll post pics when I get married in May! Yipee!

Post # 15
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Light green or light yellow/ivory would be gorgeous!

Post # 16
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I love that color!! My girls are wearing the same color the Bill Levkoff 561 in Sangria http://www.billlevkoff.com/style/bridesmaid-dress/561.

They men are going to be in tan suits and the flower girls will be in a lighter shade of purple. The men will have ties that mix the sangria color and the light purple with a bright flower and with green leaves.

I like the look of lots of colorful flowers: pinks purples, yellows, orange and greens!

The topic ‘Color Scheme & Flowers for Sangria dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors