(Closed) Confused between Maggie Sottero Coco and Alfred Angelo 1151

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Have you tried them on?

From the pics I could find I like the Maggie Sottero better.  There is something odd looking about the way the material is draped in the other one. there might be too much going on for a petite frame like yours.

But go with whatever one you feel the best in!

Good luck

Post # 5
1428 posts
Bumble bee

I like the Maggie Sottero more. The AA is pretty too though. Have you tried them on?

Post # 7
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

Don’t worry about your FI’s family. Pick the one that YOU like best because you’ll be the one wearing it all day :p If you have to wear a bulky uncomfortable dress it best be the one you are love with! lol

Post # 8
368 posts
Helper bee

I vote for Coco. If it’s the one you like it should be the one you wear. 

Post # 9
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

You should have done a poll!!!

Easy… Coco is the way to go!!! It is gorgeous!

Not to offend, but I’m a little bit of a gown snob I guess… Maggie is better!!! lol. The dress has more beauty and I’m a sucker for those sweetheart necklines…

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I registered just to answer this question lol.  I’m petite too, and ordered Coco so thats my vote!  But, when I ordered mine they told me 4 months for a regular cut and probably 5-5.5 months for a petite cut so you might want to order now! I ordered mine 4/1.  Coco might be a BIT more modern, but it is by no means ‘too’ modern.  I’m having a catholic ceremony and didn’t think twice about it 🙂

Post # 13
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am going with the COCO! I fell in love at first sight with this dress!

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2010

If you are interested I have an original Coco I am trying to sell. I just bought it last month and changed my mind. It could save you a couple hundred bucks. If your interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]. And it is diamond white btw.

Post # 15
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I vote for the Coco, too. I think the silhouette will be far more flattering if you’re petite.

Post # 16
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@karrenclyde:

What did you decide with?  I’m also interested in the Maggie Sottero Coco myself and am also petite (5 ft tall).  So I would love to hear your experience with this dress.  If you could share some pics, that would be a great help too.  Thanks so much!

The topic ‘Confused between Maggie Sottero Coco and Alfred Angelo 1151’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors