- 3 years ago
- Wedding: November 1999
OK so DH’s work is having a team building cooking competition next week and wants me to make something (I told him its cheating, he said its utilizing reources)
- For the time being lets assume he has an oven and microwave to reheat as necessary and space to assemble as necessary.
- There need to be 30-40 bites (or small servings)
- I prefer not to do baked goods as I am more of a cook, not a baker but I am happy to do a savory pastry if it sounds good
- I have just about any cooking tool/equipment I could need (except a sausage stuffer)
- I am not worried about difficulty or complexity.
- I want to stay away from the “typical” (IE meatballs, dips)
OK so given the above, what ideas do you have?
I was thinking making some homemade mozzerella and incorporating that somehow, but I cant think of anything really good to make it a great bite.