Post # 1
Today is our ONE MONTH mark!! I am excited & freaking out at the same time!! Ahhh!
What I have left to do:
-Finish cupcake stand
-Paint wedding sign (a sign for pictures)
-Send music list to DJ
-Buy nude panties for wedding day
-Make a timeline for the day of
-Take my bridals (March 17)
-Hair trial (March 17)
-Buy one more gift for the BM’s
-Decorate toasting flutes
-Rent 50 white chairs for ceremony
-Buy fabric to decorate wedding arch
-Buy votive candles
I made this list for myself so I can keep track of things. 🙂 Oh lawd.. I need to
B R E A T H E!
Post # 3
Since I discovered that I have MS Publisher on my computer, I designed the following in the last day:
- wedding programs
- reserved signs
- food signs
- wedding timeline
- guest book sign
Still need to do:
- cake pull signs
- print out everything
- assemble programs
- assemble guest book
- buy and cut out table runners
- order garter
- buy wedding jewelry
- order paper lanterns
- order paper parasols
- order votive candles
- make a photo list
- decide on ceremony music
- make a playlist for the DJ
- buy a reception dress
- purchase easels for all of my signs
It feels like so much more to do when I write it out in a list!
Post # 4
Yep, I’m freaking out as well!
I have to finish:
- card box
- reserved signs for chairs and tables
- reserve chairs and tables!
- print off guest book pages
- print off programs
- buy vases for bouquets
- order flowers
- finish BMs gifts
It doesn’t seem like that much, but it still feels overwhelming!
Post # 5
@louisianablue: lol. I know, it does seem like a lot in a list but I’ll definitely forget to do some things if I don’t.
We can get these things done!! Ahhh!!!! Good luck girls!
Post # 6
Ladies I’m freaking out as well!! lol
Still have to do:
1. Pay off photographer ($225 2 weeks before wedding)
2. Get hotel for wedding night and for our getting ready
3. Hair Trial and dying my hair (March 21)
4. Give the bakery $20 for our cake pulls and bring in red ribbon
5. Go to my second alterations appt (March 28)
6. Get marriage license
7. Get my FI’s wedding ring
8. Tanning Membership
9. Get my daughters shoes (she is the flower girl)
10. Have money for my nails, toes, and eyebrows to be done.