(Closed) craigslist does work! (bought a perfect pronovias for 450, no alts needed!)

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Sounds awesome! Hopefully I can make someone that happy when I sell my dress. Imagine how much you could probably sell yours for.

Post # 4
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

That is gorgeous!!  Congrats on that steal!

Post # 5
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2008

OMG I LOVE that dress. I also am in love with all things Pronovias, but have to wait until I get to the city this summer to start looking at them and trying them on. I’m also worried about the pricetags on some of them. I hadn’t seen this dress before, but it’s absolutely gorgeous!!!! Great find !!!!

Post # 6
1001 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Lucky!  It’s gorgeous! All my city’s Craiglist has is poufy dresses from the 80’s and leftovers from the David’s Bridal $99 sale.

Post # 7
1313 posts
Bumble bee

YAY YAY YAY!!! Good for you!!!!! Congats, that dress is stunning.

Post # 8
946 posts
Busy bee

I plan to go shopping for the whole ‘experience’ of it.  But once I find something I like, I want to find it second (or more) hand elsewhere.

Post # 9
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I got my dress from Craigslist too! I found the dress that I wanted, which was new with tags. The owner lived in another state but was wonderful to work with and shipped it to me quickly for $20. I love Craigslist!

Post # 10
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

That is a beautiful dress and for $450 that really is a steal!!!

Post # 11
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m so glad that there is hope!  I too have been trying on a million dresses, but none feel special enough to be thinking much about them after i leave the bridal shop.  I LOVE the pronovias donaire.  I too am having an issue because on all the used dress sites, you don’t get the chance to try them on.  I have a little over a year, I will keep scouring craigslist!

Post # 12
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Can I ask where you tried it on?  I’m thinking about meeting someone to try on her dress but I have no idea where to do it.  I just can’t imagine traipsing around a McDonald’s bathroom in a wedding dress!

Post # 14
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2001

That is an awesome find,  People who I refer to Craigslist or Ebay to save Hundreds and in your case over $1000 think I am N U T S!  They hear Craigs and they think funky sex dating encounters but they need to give it a try.  Please PM me with how to search nationwide!!  I am on Chicago Craigs and just got a heck of a deal just this morning for something I needed.  $200 plus retail value got new with tags for $60.  You are correct!!

Post # 15
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay! That sounds great! Congratulations! I’m a Pronovias bride too, and I got mine through luck so I know how amazing it is to find “the dress” for such a good price 🙂

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m looking for  a pronovias dress golden or Okapi for  2010 collection but I can’t find it  🙁

I really hope I can find any one who wants to sell it 

The topic ‘craigslist does work! (bought a perfect pronovias for 450, no alts needed!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors