Crap the went wrong at my 6/22 wedding.. but it was still a BEAUTIFUL day

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
573 posts
Busy bee

Awww what a lovely picure of you both 🙂  Congratulations!

Post # 4
4893 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Congrats!

At my first wedding, someone stole my mom’s wallet out of her purse. Never had a clue who. My ex and I had a small wedding with only about 40-50 people, and is was all family or very close friends, so that makes it worse (unless it was the caterer or photographer…or the off-duty police officer who was providing security). 😉

Post # 6
960 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m glad you were still able to see what a wonderful day it was through all of the negatives. We had a few things go wrong, too (not going to go into it here), including everyone taking photos at the church, as you said. We didn’t get a good picture of my dad and I walking down the aisle because of this, which really hurts but I guess that’s the world we live in now. Either way, it did not put a damper on my day, nothing could have!

Post # 7
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

What a beautiful photo! At least the weather looked beautiful, you and your new husband have great smiles on your faces, and YOU’RE MARRIED!

Post # 8
5295 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

Very pretty!! Congrats!!

Post # 9
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Gorgeous pic- nothing ever goes 100% perfectly, but you’d never know it from this pic:) Totally sucks about the wedding bandit- I hope nothing was taken. Congrats!!

Post # 11
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@Kandiss16:  Glad you still had a great day despite these things going wrong! Every wedding has little things go wrong like this. 

I will say though in regards to #9… a photographer should be prepared with a flash or other lenses to accomodate any lighting situation. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors