- 4 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
Been meaning to post for a couple weeks..
- Rental place had wrong color table cloths.. didnt tell me until day before. (“I thought we had mentioned it”) I had already paid and didnt have time to find new. Had to get a different shade of purple than orginally expected…
- No one listened to my “no flash photogrpahy” announcement and EVERYONE had thier phones out when i was walking down the aisle… i was pretty annoyed. The pic of my dad walking me down the aisle has a friend of mine in the background with her bright pink phone…
- I said “I DO” at the WRONG TIME hahah ended up being pretty funny
- Centerpieces/favors did not get set up correctly. Ended up looking awful… I did not have a day of planner or someone designated to do this stuff
- Along the same lines, champange glasses were not set up by the time of the wedding. I honestly still dont know how people got their glasses but they had them when we got back from pictures in time for the toasts.
- We didnt have toasting glasses for the toast.. someone ran up and gave us theirs.
- The tent was HOTTTTT.. the fans never got set up
- We left the cake knifes up in the room, my brother ran to go get them out and he got almost back into the tent and got phone call and TOOK IT!!! stood there for at least a minute holding the cake knifes just out of reach of us. cake song on, everyone stareing at us.. ugghh i was so mad
- we coudlnt get a good picture of my boquet toss because the lighting was really bad..
- The “wedding bandit” was at my wedding (turns out a friend is dating a guy that has been to jail for stealing envelopes freom guest book table at weddding.. i had NO IDEA) We hav no idea if he stole from us (hope not) but my uncle recognized him from a news article… im going to start my thank you notes and find out if we have missing presents..
Over all we had such an amazing day and nothing that went wrong really changed the day for me. We had great food, good music, our friends and family there and everyone was happy. I have only heard positive things from everyone and i wouldnt go back and change it for the world. 🙂