Post # 1
Things I do instead of bugging my boyfriend about getting engaged.
1. Look at ring porn (yes, I even went to the mall to try stuff on in secret).
2. Look at wedding dresses online.
3. Look at bridesmaids dresses online.
4. Go to wedding invitation sites and see how different invitations look with our names on them.
5. “Practice” signing my name with his last names on post-its at work… then throw them away immediately.
6. Put my right hand ring on my left hand (you know… to calm the “ring finger itch”) while I’m not home.
I know I’m not the only one. What do you do?
Post # 3
Guilty of all of the above! I alsospend a lot of time on the bee!
Post # 4
@cherrydoll: Haha yes. I should have added “7. Write post on Wedding Bee at 1 in the morning”
Post # 5
Guilty of a couple of these…. And help one of my best friends plan her wedding and offer to DIY a TON of stuff to fulfill my waiting-ness….. lol I just love it. Idk what excuse I’ll have after February though haha.
Post # 6
1. Yes i have looked at ring porn but STOPPED when i found the type of ring i love. If i keep looking i’ll change my mind a million times lol. Only tried on one when he was with me.
2. I’ve looked at wedding dresses, I have an idea of what i like.
3. Havent done this. I probably wont make my ladies wear they same thing and i’ll look for a cheaper option. I HATE that i spent like 200+ on dresses i will never wear because they LOOK like bridemaid dresses.
4. Haven’t done this
5. HAVE done this lol. Not alot though.
6. HAVE dont this alot lol. Feels weird.
7. I’ve looked on websites for DIY project for the wedding.
8. I’ve started to think about photographers cause i think you can have a great one or a TERRIBLE one. I already have 2 in mind who i looooved their work on friends weddings.
9. I’ve scopped out venues. But my problem is we will have ALOT of people there so its limited me.
10. I have an old scrapbook i started before i met my SO. Its out of date but still…even then i was looking at wedding stuff.
11. Tried to STOP myself from brining up the engagement with my SO. Hes said he’s planning it. So i need to get a hobby or two LMAO.
Post # 7
OMG hahahahaha I did the same thing!
1) Lots and lots of ring porn! Except I didn’t try anything on.
2) Totally did that.
3) Totally did that.
4) Didn’t do that…but good idea!
5) Totally did that.
6) Totally did that. Well I had a solitaire ring that SO (now FI) gave me that looks remarkably like an engagement ring. I wore it on the middle finger of my left hand so sometimes I would just move it over one finger and pretend. LOL!
Post # 8
@Rush1986: Definitely agree with you on the bridesmaids dresses. I’m probably just gonna do the whole “wear whatever dress you want in this color” thing.