Post # 1
Ok, I’m having a small beach wedding in less than a month. My colors are ivory & Peach. For centerpieces, I have glass bowl & am filling them up with peaches, with tealites around the bowls. I want to put a little sign in the middle of all of peaches. here’s where I need your help:
I only need 5, but this is all I have so far"
"Peachy kind of Love" – "Bringing peachy back" (fiancees not so keen on the last one, I’m not so sure myself)! I just need a few more, cute, silly or schmoopy suggestions! Thanks creative minds!!
Post # 3
Ok you have a peach theme to a beach wedding. Could you have some kind of play on words. I don’t know like, "Life’s a peach" or "Peach party" or "A day at the peach"? Or make a play based on other fruit, like, "Life’s like a bowl of peaches", or "Easy as peach pie" or "As American as peach pie".
Post # 4
- Wedding: October 2009 - Church Ceremony/Reception at The Waterford House
Tanya123 came up with some cute ones! I’m not very creative with words, but how about Love’s a peach?
Post # 5
- Wedding: June 2009 - Red Fish Grill
Tanya123 has some great ones. How about adding related words to expand your options? Fuzz/fuzzy, skin, pit (probably not a good one, ha!), juice, Georgia, fruit, orchard, preserves, jam, sweet. Here are some that come to mind… especially if you’re looking for musical references.
- Pretty in Peach
- Peachy Woman, Roy Orbison
- Peach of my Heart, Janis Joplin
- Someday My Peach Will Come, Snow White
- Papa Don’t Peach, Madonna
- Give Peach a Chance, John Lennon
- Still Fuzzy After All These Years, Paul Simon
- I Fall to Peaches, Patsy Cline
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Love By You), James Taylor
- Sweet Child O’ Mine, Guns ‘N Roses
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin, Frank Sinatra
- Georgia on My Mind, Ray Charles
- Midnight Train to Georgia, Gladys Knight
Post # 6
You all are great! Thank you SOOO much!! Me & the fi had so much fun reading these ideas, I already used a couple of them!
Post # 7
post pics please! These sound great!
Post # 8
Cute! How about "Love and Peach?"
Post # 9
- Wedding: September 2010 - Jewel Box in Forest Park and Windows on Washington
Life’s a Peach
That’s all I got, but I will let you know if I come up with more!