(Closed) Crunch time !! MARCH 2013 brides

posted 5 years ago in March 2013
Post # 3
5109 posts
Bee Keeper

I was a March bride…jan&feb SERIOUSLY FLY BY!!!!!!!!!

Post # 4
12831 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m doing pretty good, actually!  Wedding bands are the only thing left on our to-do list.  Hopefully it’s easy sailing from here! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

March 22!! I am getting nervous.  Luckily, there is barely anything left to do but nervous about the things that are still on the do to list.

I can’t wait to get my invites from etsy next week!

Post # 6
593 posts
Busy bee

I am with you. I am a ball of emotion right now. I am behind on a few things.. I haven’t ordered invites yet.. YIKES.. I am also getting sad because in a way, I don’t want the wedding to be here.. Is anyone else sad for the wedding planning to be over and know that we never get to do this again?

Post # 8
240 posts
Helper bee

LOL is want is to be over! The planning it taking its toll on me. But i am so nervous i’m affraid to pas out on the day.

Post # 9
619 posts
Busy bee

I cant believe it’s almost here, too!  We had a 14 month engagement and now we’re just over 2 months away! Next projecgt – asseminbling invites and mailing them! And then, ordering our wedding bands. Smaller things left only (I think!) major things done.

Post # 10
542 posts
Busy bee

@purple_sofia:  date twin ๐Ÿ™‚

I ordered my invites last night. I won’t get them for another 14 days.  Cutting it close,  but I plan to have the envelopes and postage ready :).  Can’t beleive we are almost there!!!

I feel pretty good with what I have done.  But still have a lottttt more to do.  But mostly all the fun stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
162 posts
Blushing bee

I feel like I have soooo much left to do! But, most of the really important things are all squared away. My 1st alterations fitting is next Saturday, so I’m reall hoping that goes well and doesn’t take too long. And we just mailed off most of our invitations today. Cant believe we are just a couple months away! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
619 posts
Busy bee

@Curly W:  Hi Twin!  Same here!  Have a shower and bachelorette party to look forward to

Post # 13
50 posts
Worker bee

I’m ready for the planning to be done too! I feel like there’s still tons to do – mostly the little stuff I’ve been procrastinating on. Oh, and we don’t have a florist yet! This week I’m thinking.

Post # 14
60 posts
Worker bee

Oh god I literally only have my venue booked, rings ordered, and my dress hanging in my closet. Nothing else has been decided at all. I’m a nervous wreck.

Post # 15
382 posts
Helper bee

this is my first post! Can’t believe I only just found wedding bee… although if I had found it earlier I might have second-guessed all my decisions! Information overload here!

i still have to finish my dress (i’m making my own cause i’m a fashion designer and there’s no way I’d leave that task up to someone else!), we pick up my fiances suit on the weekend, i need to find ties for him and his best man, we ordered rings on saturday so they’ll be ready in a few weeks… and i think the rest are all little crafty jobs that my mum is working away at (we’re in different countries atm) and can all be finished the week before if she doesnt manage to finish them!

oh and i’m doing my own hair and make up so i guess i should do a couple of practices! don’t worry I’m not trying anything drastically new!

The topic ‘Crunch time !! MARCH 2013 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors