(Closed) “Customized” M&Ms?

posted 9 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

They are expensive, but are super cute!  When I was going to order them, I needed pink for a baby shower and was able to find them at a fraction of the cost in the grocery store.  Plus, a portion of what I spent went to breast cancer research, so it was a two-fer!  I’m not sure if you could find the green someplace else, but it might be worth looking into.  Although, you obviously wouldn’t be able to get them customized with text. 

Post # 4
813 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I had the customized M&Ms at my shower, and they were great. One had our name, one had our date, and one had our pictures! They were super cute and everyone loved them!!!!!!!!

Post # 5
106 posts
Blushing bee

Funny story… I personalized the M&Ms to tell my fiance I loved it the first time…

You get two sayings, so I wrote "I love you Mike" and "You make me smile" on them. The thing was that there was a four bag minimum and each bag came out to be like $15 or $20, something like that, and I didn’t need four bags!

LUCKILY…Mike is such a common name, I found three other girls dating Mikes and I sold them each a bag haha… They turned out really cute. I too, got the pink ones with white, so I am not sure how the electric green is. I love how now you can get a picture of your faces on the M&Ms! I love things that are personalized. My vote is go for it. 🙂

Post # 6
106 posts
Blushing bee

*by IT I meant HIM…

Post # 7
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2009 - University of Michigan Union

I was just eating a handful of m & m’s when I saw this! They are regular though. Check out your local bulk food store, where there are specialty colors but not completely customized as a less expensive option. 🙂

Post # 8
765 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

my SIL ordered them for our engagement party.  they were really cute.

Post # 9
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2008

we were going to get them because I think they are so fun and cute, but I just couldn’t get my mind around how expensive it was for such a little amount of chocolate!
  But I would love them as a guest 🙂  we went the candy bar route in the end…. 

The topic ‘“Customized” M&Ms?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors