Post # 1
Do any of you mom-to-bees have a cute suggestion for a maternity dress appropriate for a summer wedding? Here are the details:
1. I’ll be 6 months along (second pregnancy, so I think I’ll show more maybe?)
2. Wedding is in rural South Dakota, so kind of summer dress, not cocktail dress and not high fashion lol 🙂
3. Indoor wedding/reception, DH is a groomsmen
4. I’m overweight– 160 and 5’2″, haven’t gained any weight so far during this pregnancy (currently 4.5 months along), most self-conscious about my chubby upper arms and hate how cap sleeves make them look
5. No one in our area carries maternity clothes, so has to be able to be ordered online! Also, will probably only be worn once, so don’t want it to be a huge investment.
Thank you bees!! I’m don’t have any girlfriends around and I’m super stressed about looking nice! 🙂
Post # 3
I am invited to a wedding 31 of August and I am due around that day (so we’ll see how THAT goes LOL), but i have no idea what I want to wear.
I didn’t go maternity shopping but I got a few really cute maternity things from mil and dh’s cousin. I have this really beautiful dress from Moterhood Maternity that is sort of like an animal print… I cannot wait to wear it but I had planned to wear it at my baby shower. I might wear it to the wedding as well… which will be a month after the shower.
It looks VERY similar to this but mine is so much cuter LOL
I just went to their site and they have plus size maternity wear as well. I have never shopped there personally (even with my other pregnancies) but I have a few things from them throughout the years and love their clothes.
Post # 4
Destination maternity has super cute dresses ranging in styles & price.
Post # 5
@bridalprincess: If the wedding was that close to my due date, I think I’d be rollin’ around in a wheelchair or something! Thanks for the link and best of luck with your little one!
@MsSparklyBee: Thanks! Have you ever bought any of their products/are they true to size?
Post # 6