(Closed) Dallas Wedding Venue for March 8, 2014

posted 5 years ago in Dallas
Post # 4
3 posts
  • Wedding: September 2013

We are getting married at the Swingin D Ranch in Allen Texas, they are definitely more affordable than other places I have seen.

Post # 5
20 posts
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m getting married at Cross Timbers Winery in Grapevine this November.  I love it and I think it would be PERFECT for a spring wedding!

I’m also DIY’ing a lot of aspects of our wedding: favors, ceremony decorations, center pieces, lighting, cake/dessert, and possibly our bouquets.

They have a pretty white gazebo, a long romantic brick aisle the bride can walk down, and depending on the size of your wedding, you can have your reception indoors, outdoors, or both.  I am doing both because our wedding is a little large.  They have a gorgeous oak tree that you can set up outside tables beneath, and I’ve heard some brides have even chosen to have their ceremony under the tree instead of the gazebo.

Their prices are rather affordable, and what they offer is simple.  You pay a certain price per person and you get the venue, the tables, chairs, basic white table linens, and a buffet meal (bbq/mexican/or italian).  I think its a couple dollars more per person to have the meal on real plates instead of disposable.  One thing we do have to secure ourselves is chair covers for the indoor chairs – theirs are ugly and do not come with covers. Their wines are $15 per bottle and you can bring your own beer and canned soda.

I hope it is okay to post other people’s weddings here.  These are two I found on some photographers’ websites when just googling other weddings that took place at the venue, when I was trying to decide if it was *the one* – perhaps they will be helpful to you too πŸ™‚

Post # 8
258 posts
Helper bee

I am going to be going to look at Myers park soon….hopefully my date wont be taken… πŸ™

The topic ‘Dallas Wedding Venue for March 8, 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors