Dancing in vw351011 Vera Wang White Fit and Flare Flange

posted 2 years ago in Dress
  • poll: If you had this dress or a large delicate ballgown, did you get a 2nd dress to dance in?
    Yes, I got a dress to dance in : (4 votes)
    40 %
    No, I wore my ballgown and spun around in it all night : (6 votes)
    60 %
  • Post # 2
    315 posts
    Helper bee

my dress was a satin ballgown, so not a delicate dress, but i got a dancing dress and i’m so glad i did. i was much more comfortable and could dance more easily. i didn’t spend much, i found a bridesmaids dress that i loved and ordered it in white.

Post # 4
    142 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

princessarielbelle:  I wouldn’t recomend you to dance in your WV. I’m a professional photographer and I’ve been on over 200 weddings right now and mostly EVERY bride had problems with her dress.

Perhaps you will dance very carfully, but it can be one of your guests, who will stumble over your beautiful and expensive dress and damage it.

I’m myself will have a reception party, which will last only 5 hours. And here I will also have a second dress for our first dance and I think for the other dances too.

But at night, when we will cut our cake and raise up the laterns into the air, I will change into my wedding dress, to have photos with it 🙂

Post # 6
    1417 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

That dress isn’t that big. Mine has the same shape and I’m definitely dancing in it. I guess it depends how much u care if people step on it? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors