Post # 1
OK, so I have seen these awesome “Date in a Jar” posts and pins all over the place! What a great idea 🙂
Wether we are waiting, engaged, newlywed, or married for years….we all want to keep that spark! What great ideas for dates do you have? What were you doing on some of your best dates? I need to fill up my date jar with ideas!
Post # 3
We went last night and checked out a band neither of us have heard of. We have a pretty decent venue in our town, and they get some big names as well as a lot of unknown performers. It was just a little something different that we decided would be fun- turns out it was great music & a fun, laid back vibe.
Post # 4
Oh-also, maybe go do a fun activity together? Putt putt, bowling, lazer tag, etc?
Post # 5
I always try to think of different dates, some things we have done:
– Picnic at the lake
– Cook a new recipe together or make a homemade pizza together
– Go to festivals, fairs, etc.
– Bowling or Lasertag
– Have a 2 person game night in
– Concerts and Comedy Clubs (not big names, but will check out random, small bands and comedians.) Oh, we have been to several improv shows!! Those are so fun and cheap too!!!
– And my favorite was spa day at home. I found all these spa treatments for hands, face, and body. Lit candles, put on the relaxing nature station from Pandora, and we used the spa treatments on each other.
Post # 6
We have minor league baseball and hockey teams so we go to those games sometimes. We also live close to the college we went to and the campus is gorgeous there so sometimes we go picnic by the lake. Other than that we sometimes do “fancy date night” which is just getting dressed up and going to dinner downtown.
Post # 7
Great ideas, I’m getting them all added to my list!!