Date twin… 1st Aug 2013?

posted 3 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
1531 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@rainbowbee:  Well I’m Aug 2 so close! Feeling stressed, excited,overwhelmed, nervous, and emotional lol

Post # 5
1531 posts
Bumble bee

@rainbowbee:  Oh how fun!!! I had my bachelorette party last weekend! I seriously cried at my DJ appointmet last week lol What’s left for you to do??

Post # 7
1531 posts
Bumble bee

@rainbowbee:  I’ve got to submit the info to the printing place for our placecards, make a card and advice for bride and groom sign. Oh and decorate my birdcage =)

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee

@Firemansgirl:  Me too! I feel like they’re still so much to do but really I’m pretty much done. Just working on some last minute packing for my move down to Texas after the wedding, then possibly more decor just to give me something to do. 🙂 11 days!!! So thrilled to be marrying the love of my life soon.

Post # 9
1531 posts
Bumble bee

@soon2bmrsrieken:  OMG I have been so emotional all week thinking of getting to marry the love of my life!! Aren’t we blessed girls?! WOW moving to Texas?? I’ll be moving to a new city about 5 months after the wedding for nursing school so lots of big changes! Now it’s all the small details left but we can do it=)!

Post # 10
37 posts
Newbee

@Firemansgirl:  exactly! I’m so sure I’m going to forget some little detail that will turn out to be crucial to my life on our wedding day that it’s freaking me out. I’m trying so hard not to turn into a last minute bridezilla. Super excited for us marrying our awesome men in about a week! Still can hardly believe it.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors