Date twins – 4/22/17

posted 12 months ago in April 2017
Post # 16
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Also, did any of you choose Earth Day on purpose?

Post # 18
1342 posts
Bumble bee

Haven’t posted in a while, but figured I’d jump in here 🙂

We’ve had most of the big things done for a while. I just booked a bagpiper to play before and after the ceremony as a surprise for FH, he LOVES bagpipes. In the past two weeks we also finalized our priest, and picked out an after party location.

I’m abroad right now for school, so FH has to meet with our priest to get some paper work in motion, and also needs to decide on a rehearsal dinner location for us.

Besides that, we just need to get the tuxes, alterations for my dress, songs for DJ and videographer, and marriage license.

My major job right now will be writing my thesis so I can graduate on time. Oh, and procrastinating by looking at pictures of our resort for the honeymoon 😀 Under 200 days! Family have started booking hotel rooms and such. It’s such an exciting time as the days dwindle down!

Post # 19
2295 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Valleybrook Country Club

futuremrsarias :  Well, we were originally going for a fall wedding, but unofrtunately FIs proposal came late as he had lost his job and that delayed things. Which I was perfectly fine with. We originally thought September 2016, but the proposal came December 2015 and under a year in my ares is VERY hard to book anything, so not wanting to wait until the fall of 2017 because we are just so ready to be married, we decided spring, and since we both love nature, we saw earth day was a Saturday, so we went for it!! We’re making that our theme. Everything we use in decor and florals will be made from recycled materials. I will not kill sooo many beautiful plants to have them last for one night, so we are using ecoflower.com for all of our florals.

Post # 20
2295 posts
Buzzing bee

tjacob2014 :  Yay, bagpipes! My FI would love that!!! 

Our current task is finding a rehearsal dinner venue and figuring out invitations. I’ve ordered like 30 different samples this week, my mailman is going to hate me lol

Post # 21
43 posts
Newbee

MrsSapphire :  I thought about using ecoflower to since 4/22 is Earth Day too! Have you ordered anything from them yet?

Can’t believe it’s less than 6 months now surprised

Post # 22
2295 posts
Buzzing bee

amingione :  Yes, I ordered a couple of things and I love them! Great quality! Also, they were on shark tank last week, I got an email since I subscribed to their newsletter, but I missed the episode.

Post # 24
593 posts
Busy bee

MrsSapphire :  I am puking rainbows and real throw up. I can’t believe we’re less than a month!!!!! It feels like I’ve been planning forever. I’ll be grateful when it’s over and I step foot on an airplane.

I didn’t realize how many small things I wasn’t able to do over the course of planning that can only be done now. Can’t wait to hear more from all of you as our day approaches! xoxoxo

Post # 25
337 posts
Helper bee

Date twins!  JK, my shower is the same day as your wedding 😉 lol.  Just wanted to jump in here and say how exciting it is that you’re all getting close and that you’ve got this!  Your days will be perfect!

Post # 26
2295 posts
Buzzing bee

kpaone :  I know, right? Like where did all these small projects come from? FI and I were talking about how we can’t wait for our honeymoon so we can finally relax! Although, I eel bad saying that cause it’s all for the wedding and I don’t want to sound like I want to skip over it.

hawkeyebride2be :  Thanks! Well, you picked a good date for your shower wink

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors