Post # 1
1 month to go!
So should we start the countdown or just live in denial LOL
Here is my last couple of tasks:
Last minute meeting with all vendors- Scheduled
Hair Trial- Scheduled
Must have picture list
FI’s going away outfit
Quilt Print Outs (Guest Book)
Post # 3
Tell me about it!!
-day-of schedule for vendors
-pocket schedules for attendants
– find flower girl dress (we were originally told FGs had to be at least 5, but then our priest changed his mine so we can have a FG!)
– get marriage license
– payments for vendors (OMFG we are so poor right now)
– finish card box
– finish guest book
-organize all decorations for venue so that site coordinator can set everything up before guests arrive
– pick two red wines, champagne and beer! then BUY!
– bar sign
– seating chart
– final dress fittings!
Post # 4
I might slightly be in denial!!!!!
I have a bit to do but I think I am ok! But I have already reached the point that I don’t care if the rest of the stuff doesn’t get done!
Post # 5
Here’s my long list and I am totally in denial 🙁
Buy cake cutters
Buy FG basket
Set up song list
Get marriage license
Get pics for rehearsal dinner slideshow
Call hair salon – Pay $
Make OOT guest bag
Make table numbers (only for family tables)
Frame pics for table
Buy BM gifts
Go to last fittings
Have last meetings with florist
Post # 6
Slightly in denial. Is it just me or is time flying by??
- get marriage license
- have hair/makeup trial (scheduled)
- have first fitting (scheduled)
- make programs if having them
- print seating chart
- buy coloring books for kids
- choose music for ceremony other than processional
- pay reception location
- go to last fitting
- pick up dress & tux
- hopefully get pics to finish slideshow (otherwise will be skipped all together)
- pack up reception decor
and the list goes on.. details, details..