(Closed) David’s Bridal ct2406 with bigger petticoat? Pics, anyone? Oh and veil??

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My dress was a different designer but very similar style. The place that did the alterations tried to give me a much slimmer petticoat and insisted that a fuller one wouln’t work but I stood my ground. I got the fullest one possible, it did fit under the dress and I loved how it looked. In fact the petticoat was so big and full it could stand upright by itself on the floor 🙂

Also I’m pretty sure your dress is an exact replica of Jessica Simpson’s Vera Wang wedding dress, and she had a very full skirt. You can google her pics. 

You probably saw my pics on another post earlier but here it is again, with and without petticoat:

[attachment=1187170,150454] [attachment=1187170,150455]

Post # 7
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I love the second veil you posted.  I usually don’t really like birdcage veils, but that one is really pretty.  I think the tulle softens the look.

Post # 8
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Laurel Rock Farms, PA

@meliss: Hi i was wondering where you got your petticoat and what it was called.  Im doing a maggie sottero ambrosia dress and its fitted at my hips and goes out and didnt know how a full skirt would fit right under the dress at my hips.  🙂

The topic ‘David’s Bridal ct2406 with bigger petticoat? Pics, anyone? Oh and veil??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors