(Closed) David’s Bridal cwg352

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
558 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I tried it on, too.  Off the rack, I thought it looked like a giant cake, but I tried it on to get the idea of a similar dress they didn’t yet have in stock. It’s really pretty!!!!!!!!!!  My camera’s memory card jut mysteriously locked, so I can’t help you with pics.

Post # 4
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I didn’t get my dress from DB’s but I went in there recently to get shoes and I saw this dress displayed and my jaw hit the ground!  It’s gorgeous!!

Post # 5
1254 posts
Bumble bee

I saw another Bee post pictures of her in this dress last week. She was deciding between CWG352 and CWG344. I tried to look for it and went as far as page 9 but couldn’t find it. Hopefully she’ll post it again.

Btw, I chose CWG352 on her, I think. I saw both dresses at the store recently and it is gorgeous in person. They didn’t have my size so I didn’t try it on but it seemed like a lightweight dress despite the amount of detail it has on it.

Post # 7
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

i bought this dress!!! i loved it.  i got it in all ivory although the champange looked very nice.

[attachment=1141609,144035]

Post # 9
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

very pretty dress. Glad you got it , its beautiful! Congrats!!

Post # 10
34 posts
Newbee

Does anyone have a pic of the dress in all ivory? I bought the dress in ivory and champaigne but I am second guessing if i should do all ivory!?

Post # 11
14 posts
Newbee

i boutg this dress in all ivory and i love it, it look so much cleaner and elegant.  when i tried the champange in the store i didnt think anything of the color i lvoed it as well but as soon as i new it was not all ivory i new i wanted to be so i did order and was a little worried i wasnt going to like it as much as the one i tried but i did even more.

heres a pic sorry its not too good couldnt find my cam ill get you a better one in a few days.

[attachment=1213386,154340]

Post # 12
14 posts
Newbee

this one i think its in the ivory, i dont think its white.  looks a lot like my color dress.

Post # 13
34 posts
Newbee

WOW i love the all Ivory! I think im going to change it. The Vintage look doesnt go well with my venue or theme!

Thanks ladies!

Post # 14
841 posts
Busy bee

Wow! So pretty; I really like the detail on the bodice :). Congrats!!

Post # 15
540 posts
Busy bee

I love this dress. It is just over my budget.

If anyone has a size 4 that they will be done with by January 2011 and would like to sell it let me know.

This is me in the dress.

[attachment=1243465,158153] [attachment=1243465,158154]

Post # 16
540 posts
Busy bee

it would only let me post two photos so here are two more – This is the champagne and Ivory

[attachment=1243467,158155] [attachment=1243467,158156]

The topic ‘David’s Bridal cwg352’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors