(Closed) David’s Bridal fit and flare slip style 550

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I tried this on at David’s Bridal and it did add body but if you want a lot of “poof” I wouldn’t recomend this one. I may go back and buy it if I don’t find a cheaper one!

Post # 5
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

That would probably work just fine! It’s a nice slip but I am just holding out to find something cheaper, that is the only reason why I have not purchased it yet! 🙂

Post # 8
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am thinking of wearing this slip too!  I have a few questions for those of you who already have it.  (I need something to go under my Pronovias fit and flare, but I don’t want it to be too poofy.)

1) Do you think it would work with my dress? http://www.pronovias.us/bridal-dresses-photographies/gavina2010.html 

2) I’m 5’10” and I’m wearing 3 inch heels, but the dress is still a few inches too long.  Do you think the slip eliminate the need for getting the length altered?

3) I’m getting married in July.  Will this slip make me more sweaty than I’m already going to be?

4) What undergarments did you wear on top?

Thanks so much!  I want to try to decide if it’s worth a trip to the crazy David’s Bridal or if I should skip it.  

P.S. If you have any pictures with your dress and the slip, I would love to see them!

Post # 10
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am also looking to wear this for my August wedding! Does anyone have this one or a similar style in a size 10/12 they would sell me?! Thanks!

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee

I also want to wear this slip for my August wedding! Does anyone have it or something similar in a 10/12 that they would sell me?!  Thanks!

Post # 12
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I wore this slip and I thought it worked well.  It was a little warm but that could have also been the dress.  Here is a picture of me without the slip and then on my wedding day with the slip so you can get an idea of fit.  My dress was more of a trumpet gown.

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

@miss.skinner:

Would you want to sell your slip? What size was it?

The topic ‘David’s Bridal fit and flare slip style 550’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors