Davids Bridal style: V9458??

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1892 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I think that is the dress one of my mom’s coworkers daughter got. Her engagement is off and she is now seeing someone else…I wonder if she is selling the dress

Post # 5
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

I love that dress – I wanted to try it on, but they didn’t have it at the store when I went 🙁

Post # 6
200 posts
Helper bee

i have apic of me in it i will try to post…lets see how this works…

[attachment=482086,64389]

Post # 8
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I love that dress! I wanted to try it on, but for some reason didn’t get a chance to. It’s gorgeous!

Post # 9
200 posts
Helper bee

It has some built in crinoline/netting under the skirt.  I was not wearing a underskirt in that pic.  I didnt get it because the structured drop waist fit funny since I am SO ridiculously short waisted…but it was close.  I almost got it anyway lol.  I love love LOVE the detailing on this dress, I actually picked the dress I did get because it basically combined the features of this dress (beaded bustline, side ruching, gorgeousness lol) with a less fitted hipline…..but hey, if you can pull it off I say go for it this dress ROCKS!

Post # 10
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

very pretty 🙂

Post # 11
1230 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Beautiful dress!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I am selling this dress brand new with tags, it is a size 10 even though I am a size 8 it fit me pretty well. It’s just hanging out in my closet, I found a different one so please Let me know if you want it because I would like to sell it for a very decent price 😀

[attachment=1007151,124461] [attachment=1007151,124462]

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I am selling this dress in a size 4. It has never been altered (except a loop has been added so that you can bustle it) and it’s only been worn to try on a few times. I’m sure it could be altered to fit you if you are a size 2 or 6. It is in perfect condition!

I am asking $350 for it, but I will consider all offers.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested (I can send pictures of the actual dress).

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

Here’s my wedding dress…. super excited I can’t wait to put it on on April 9, 2011.

Taffeta A-line with Beaded Lace Bust Style V9458

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2017

do you by chance still have your dress??!!! I am getting married in August. That has been my dream dress for 7 years and I am desperately wanting to find it. Im in need of size 6, 8, or 10. 

Carthelle :  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors