David's Bridal Taffeta A Line Gown with Illusion Lace Neckline Style WG3529

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2962 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@MSbride2Bee:  I wanted to comment that this dress is really pretty. I saw one review with a pic on the website (don’t forget to read the reviews!) and the brides who have purchased this dress seem to love it. I suggest trying it on yourself (you dont have to nevessarily make an appt but if you are doing a walk-in, I would suggest coming in thru the weekdays to avoid busy times). They do allow you to take pictures so if you can’t make a decision right away or you want other family members to see you can.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

I tried this on. It’s beautiful but the lace is so itchy that it turned my chest/shoulders red! So sad 🙁

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

My daughter, Anna, chose this gown for her upcoming wedding in May 2015.  She loves it because it isn’t stapless nor heavy like some other gowns she tried.  She feels completely comfortable in it and will make for less stressful, more beautiful bride!  No problems with the lace being itchy or keeping it in place like some of the strapless gowns.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Is anyone able to find this dress in a size zero? I tried this dress on in a size 2 and I’m very small and require a lot of altering. My wedding day is in 5 months and I’m sweating this. I don’t mind if it’s used or new– please help! Thank you 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors