(Closed) David’s Bridal V3204

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I was in the same position as you. I liked both dresses but liked the davids bridal more, plus the price was great! πŸ™‚ The Maggie dress does have more bling but i really like the look of this one and the detail it has. I am going to order mine soon. Congrats! Its a great dress!!!

Post # 5
442 posts
Helper bee

Yes! I totally know what you mean. I also was unsure about the Adorae material. Its very nice but almost too shiney.  I love this davids bridal dress! Im just waiting to get some time off work to go order it. I would also like a little more bling. I think I am going to either remove the bow and put a brooch where the bow was or add more sparkle to the bow somehow.  I love how there is attention brought to the side of the dress but I really was not crazy about the bow…it has grown on me some though. Also, I LOVE the sweetheart neckline.

Post # 6
1062 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I have this dress πŸ™‚ Great choice!! We are dress twins haha.. If you want to bling it up, just add the blinged out earrings, necklace, and bracelet. Thats what im doing πŸ™‚

Post # 7
442 posts
Helper bee

@MrsBoomBoom:

Yay!! I love this dress! I plan on making my purchase on it this Thursday!  I like the price too!! πŸ™‚ I was worried I was buying my dress too early…but I think alot of people buy them one year in advance.

Are you wearing a veil with it? Im not crazy about them and I think I am just going to wear a headband with some bling like in the picture.

Post # 8
1062 posts
Bumble bee

@sarahjc0015: Yes it is a wonderful price!! I would love to see a pic of you in it πŸ™‚ Its fun seeing other brides in the same dress haha. Yup I ordered mine a year in advance also just to know I have it and it wont go out of stock etc. I love it soooo much!

Post # 9
442 posts
Helper bee

@MrsBoomBoom:

I will def. take some pictures and post them for you! I love the sweetheart neckline. Did you get the ivory or white?

Post # 11
1062 posts
Bumble bee

@sarahjc0015: I got it in white, all the bling on the dress shows up much better when the dress is in white. I will post some pictures soon also πŸ™‚

@CrispyRN:  That Mori Lee is a gorgeous dress as well!! Very beautiful!

Post # 12
442 posts
Helper bee

I bought it!! It is ordered and will be here in about 12 weeks!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
1062 posts
Bumble bee

YAY!!!! Congrats on such a gorgeous dress πŸ™‚ Cant wait to see it on another bride!!

Post # 14
442 posts
Helper bee

I will post a pic as soon as I can. The first time I went to try it one I tried a size four that fit pretty well. I brought my aunts, mom and sister yesterday to see it and to buy it. I found out they sold their size sample and all they had for me to try on was a size 16. So, my family didn’t get to see the full effect of how it looked on me with it being way too big. I ordered one but am worried it wont be the right one because I couldn’t really figure out what size I needed with them not having the size 4 for me to try again.  They assured me they could exhanged it and order me the new size when it comes in. I guess I shouldn’t be too worried about it since my wedding is not until next Sept. but it was kinda frustrating…I love the dress anyway. πŸ™‚

Post # 15
1062 posts
Bumble bee

@sarahjc0015: Aw dang!! Thats a huge difference from 4 to 16… atleast they got to see it though! I ordered a size 4 and it fits perfectly! How tall are you and how much do you weigh?(if you dont mind telling me) You can base your size off of me if you want… Im 5’4″ and weigh 125. Im going to loose about 7lbs though and im getting a corset put into the back of the dress instead of a zipper. I heard horror stories about them breaking or getting caught on something etc lol!

Post # 16
1062 posts
Bumble bee

@CrispyRN: Did you decide on the dress?

The topic ‘David’s Bridal V3204’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors