Post # 4
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2009
Post # 5
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I just tried this dress on today! I thought it was a bit plain on the catalogue, but when I saw it on a mannequin, I just could not take my eyes off of it!!! It was the second one I tried on and I just fell in love! After it, I tried on two other dresses, but no other dress seemed as perfect! It’s very simple, but the details make it so so elegant!! Right amount of poof too!! ๐Ÿ™‚ The back is GORGEOUS!!

I too need some more weight to lose, but this dress made me feel SO SKINNY and I felt flawless! Trust me, that’s tough to make me feel cause I’m very critical of myself! I mean, my ARMS even looked good with the dress!! The dress doesn’t need much alteration (which is GOOD!) and with the dress, I only need to lose about 10 pounds in order to have a little more room. Compare that to the 30 pounds I was thinking of losing! I just gotta work just a little more on my arms and tummy area but that’s it!  

I highly recommend this dress! I’ve never felt so beautiful and elegant in my life!! If you’ve already lost a few pounds, go for it! This dress will make you feel flawless!! No matter what!! 

My sister took pics, but she can’t upload till Monday. ๐Ÿ™ Will post some then if you’d like! 

Post # 7
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I agree!  The models don’t do these dresses justice!!

What’s good about this dress is NO ALTERATIONS! It fits you like a glove if you get the right size! Oh, and be careful not to get sucked into the accessories DB puts on you! They managed to match the cost of the dress with the accessories! Which DOUBLED the cost! Ha, I just want the dress!! ๐Ÿ™‚

here are my pics!

Post # 8
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

@leenmachine, GORGEOUS!!! It looks like it was tailor made for you.

Post # 9
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I tried on this dress too at Davids Bridal, but dont think I have any pics to share.  It is a stunning dress, very figure flattering and hides any of the dreaded "back-fat" in the back.  It has a 1940’s feel to it – for me anyway and I think it’s classic.  I came really close to buying it, but in the end another one was picked.

good luck

The topic ‘David’s Bridal V9570’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors