(Closed) David’s Bridal WG3011 – Is ANYONE my dress twin?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3004 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I’m not but I almost tried this dress on when I was looking! I thought it looked so beautiful–and still do!

Post # 5
706 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Not me, but I tried it on.  I loved the top, but ultimately went with a tea-length dress.

Post # 7
1488 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I was thisclose to buying that dress. I think it’s beautiful, just wasn’t what I was going for…I may have a picture of me in it anyway though…

Post # 8
3004 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

@FutureMrsBPB: Yes, I ended up buying a halter that DB had to offer!  

Post # 9
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

when i went to Davids Bridal, this one was one of my top contenders.  but i ended up getting a dress elsewhere. it is beautiful though! and i do have a picture of me in the dress that i took when trying it on. i will try to remember to post it tonight. i am at work right now and dont have it with me.

Post # 10
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

OMG!! So the first time I went, that was “the dress” for me!! I went home and slept on it, then went back and it wasn’t “the dress” for me anymore!! I still love that dress and think it’s so cute!!

Post # 11
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Here’s a pic of me in it. I didn’t have the corset laced because at that point I had already found “the dress” for me. Lol.

Post # 12
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

here i am in the dress!

Post # 14
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m a twin! Funny I am having second thoghts as well.. This dress was too small and the jacket the wrong size and color butyou get the idea…

Post # 16
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am happy that this dress looks great on all body types. My FMIL said a strapless dress would be inappropriate hence the jacket. 🙂 Not that it matters to me but I will be more comfortable with my arms if they are covered for the ceremony, after that all bets are off.  I can’t wait for it to come in….

The topic ‘David’s Bridal WG3011 – Is ANYONE my dress twin?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors