I do not like it : (26 votes)
    60 %
    I HATE it! : (9 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 3
    1391 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

It’s possible the dress may have been discontinued or is older and no longer available on their website.

ETA: the back is really pretty!

Post # 6
    81 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

I think that you could call davids bridal and ask them. They have dresses that are not viewable online (for some reason i dont know). You may need to go into the store and look as well.

Sorry hope this helps

Post # 7
    1986 posts
    Buzzing bee

There is a lot of “Do not likes” and noone has stated why, so I’m going to voice my opinion on this one.  The detail on the back is really pretty, but I feel like the rest of the dress falls a little flat. I did find a lot of dresses that were similar but had a little more flow throughout, if you are comfortable with putting your budget I’m sure we could find you something close!

Post # 8
    369 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

I voted yes, although David’s is not know for quality dresses.

We all have different tastes in gowns. Most of the gowns I see posted here are way to poofy and princess-like for me, hence I would not take the advice of many of the posters here. The dress without the train would totally be my taste. If you love it and it can be fitted to your body, go for it.

Post # 9
    424 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I think the general concept of this dress is nice.  I definitely appreciate classic, understated beauty.  However, I’m not sure if it is lack of alterations or what, but I think the dress looks horribly awkward on the bride in the picture.  The cut makes her chest look tiny and her hips look huge, which I doubt is really true, it just doesn’t fit her right.  Depending on your body type, and if you can get it properly altered, it might look nice though.  And even if it’s discontinued, I’m sure that you can find something that has a similar feel. 

Post # 11
    4137 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

this doesn’t look flattering at all

Post # 12
    1986 posts
    Buzzing bee

Have you tried that dress on? What are some specific things you like/ dislike?

Post # 14
    514 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

I really like it, but it just doesn’t seem to fit that particular bride well. 

The topic ‘Davids Bridal WG9876 Help!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors