(Closed) DB 9T3090 dress twins? show me pics!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5075 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

bump

I know I’ve seen a few Bees with this dress

Post # 5
902 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

ME! 🙂

Any of you guys have pictures of you trying it on?  I am STILL having dress regrets but I am NOT going through the dress shopping again, I’m sticking with it.

I am not wearing a necklace unless my fiance surprises me with one (which I think he is because when I said I wasn’t wearing a necklace just earrings for the wedding while talking to his mom he made a comment and sounded upset like “ohh why not..” haha)

Post # 6
902 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Oh and I’m having the train cut off because I don’t want one and having the sleeves altered to look more like sleeves instead of a collar because it looks like a popped collar on me (atleast in my size and on me it does)

Post # 8
81 posts
Worker bee

@PoeticDoveInLA:   i was thinking about adding sleeves to mine as well but because i want to hide my arm fat  🙂 any pics of ur final product ? im very interested!  i could wear.a bolero but it would ruin the beautiful lace in the back 

Post # 11
81 posts
Worker bee

Here is my dress with the sleeves, i ended up having a seamstress add them on.

Post # 12
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@albamiranda28:  Hey sometimes when you try and hide certain parts of your body you can end up emphasising them! You look beautiful in your dress and I was thinking how lovely it was and didn’t notice your arms.

The topic ‘DB 9T3090 dress twins? show me pics!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors