- 3 years ago
- Wedding: June 2014 - British Columbia
I looked at a local DJ/Photo Booth/Videography vendor (same person) via Bride-On-A-Budget’s website. (Just to get an idea of how much renting one costs) Over $900 for the whole night for a photo-booth. Yikes!
Instead of having a guest-book to write advice for FI and myself, FI is wanting to do a video guestbook.
So, here is my DIY Video/Photo booth idea:
– iPad (which we don’t have at the moment, but could watch for sales) to go onto tripod
– Some kind of microphone to hook into the iPad (to help drown out back-ground noises)
– Supply dollar-store or thrift-store props
– Optional: drapery on the wall
– Optional: Bring photo-printer & photo-paper; it might be cheaper and more efficient to upload the pictures via WordPress on a private blog.
– Depending on lighting, we could rent any additional lighting equipment
– Assign one person to help supervise this booth
Aside from the default Apple camera application, are there any great Photo Booth or Video Booth apps out there?