(Closed) Dear September 2012 Bees

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We will be getting some pictures through soon as the September 1 bees are not far away!!! I’m on the countdown. It’s 2 weeks tomorrow until my wedding, I just can’t believe it. I sneakily tried on my dress in the apartment yesterday when I was working from home and no one was around. I picked it up on Monday. A little worried that it will be a bit big on the day, I’m not stressed about the wedding at all, but very stressed at work so my eating has not been great and I’ve lost 3 pounds since Monday Surprised

Anyone else picked up their dress yet?

Post # 4
1670 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have my final fitting on Sept 8, then they are going to steam it and make it perfect for me!  My biggest worry right now is RSVPs! They are due on Sept 1 and I’m still missing about 70 cards!!

Post # 5
166 posts
Blushing bee

I’m getting more and more excited! Ahhh!! I had my hair trial tonight and it came out so much better than I could have ever imagined. I have my final dress fitting on the 8th. RSVP deadline is this saturday so the chase begins on the last few stragglers. Finished our candy buffet bags and headpiece yesterday. How are the rest of the September brides coming along?

Post # 6
247 posts
Helper bee

I was a little scatterbrained earlier this week but i think i have everything under control (or atleast i hope!).  just the small stuff left to do, i’m so nervous about the big day!

Post # 7
57 posts
Worker bee

This is the first place I go too!  I can’t wait to start getting pictures of the September 1 bees!  It’s weird, but I also can’t wait to stop looking for ideas in the wedding related section, and start posting in the newlywed section.  I’m weird, I know.  But it’s the little things!

Post # 8
421 posts
Helper bee

Soooo true! We’re all experiencing the same kind of excitement, anxiety and nervousness lol. 

Post # 9
247 posts
Helper bee

i’m really looking forward to the honeymoon since it’s our first time traveling together… but then i think about how the wedding has to come and go before we even leave and i get knots in my stomach! i’m so thrilled to marry him, i’m just terrified of being center of attention in front of 200+ people.

Post # 10
6249 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

EEEEEE!   Eight more days for us Sept 1st gals!

Post # 11
222 posts
Helper bee

I don’t really post much anywhere..but I’m so excited to pick my dress up on Tuesday!  Last time..it didn’t fit.  I was very upset.

Post # 12
256 posts
Helper bee

@Amber.Dawn:  My name is Amber Dawn too 🙂

Post # 13
19 posts
Newbee

I hope you are all enjoying the wedding buzz!

Post # 14
2359 posts
Buzzing bee

Good luck to all you september bees coming up!   I find i’m starting to get less stressed, and more excited.  We got our marriage license today and i had total happy butterflies!  🙂  IT’S SO CLOSE

The topic ‘Dear September 2012 Bees’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors