(Closed) DEC 2012 brides! Show me your dress! Or any other pics you have!!

posted 6 years ago in December 2012
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

My fiance’ and I are going with a Rustic Theme. Here are some pictures so you can get a feel for our vision ๐Ÿ™‚

Our Venue: Longshadow Ranch Winery in Temecula, CA

(Our wedding will be outside barring no rain and should look identical to this picture. Breathtaking isn’t it???)

This is my dress! It’s Casablanca 1827 and it’s beautiful! I can’t wait to wear it ๐Ÿ™‚

I am currently in the process of making a birdcage veil to go with my dress.

Here are the inspiration pictures for the flowers: the only difference will be that it will include mainly ivory hydrangea, peach roses, yellow billy balls, dusty millers and possibly queen anne’s lace. But, we’ve already done a trial run and it looks very similar!

These invitations are very reminiscent of what I have designed for our invitations. My sister’s boyfriend has designed a barn (looking much like the actual barn our reception will take place in!) for the front of the invite as well!

This next picture is one from our engagement session. You can see the homemade wooden sign (courtesy of FMIL’s talents)

*She has made a few other signs for the wedding too and I can’t wait to see them in the wedding either ๐Ÿ™‚

From these pictures, you can definitely get the “rustic vibe” we are going for ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy!

–Marie and Braldey

Post # 4
658 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Getting married at the courhouse but will have a photographer and the outside is all brick like this and it is stunning, I think!

The topic ‘DEC 2012 brides! Show me your dress! Or any other pics you have!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors