Dec 2014 Bees!! What have you planned so far?

posted 3 years ago in December 2014
Post # 3
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Catal Restaurant

My wedding is 12/13/14. I have my dress, venue booked, cake deposit paid, in the process of booking the photographer and will be putting a deposit on invites this month. Also looking for flower girl dresses and MUAs.

Post # 3
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

We are getting married on 12/20. We have the dress, venue, caterer, cake, and photographer. I need to still get a florist, hair/makeup, person to actually marry us lol, and invitations. 

Post # 4
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

My wedding is 12/06/14<br /><br />We have our venue, photographer, My dress. We don’t have a ceremony location yet :/ I need to get on it!

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee

My wedding is 12/13/14 and I’ve paid deposits for the church and reception hall. We had our first cake tasting this past Friday and I’ve shopped for wedding dresses. <br />I will have a planner, so this week, I plan on paying her deposit to her. 

I need a part time job. LOL

Post # 6
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Norton Country Club

December 6th! We have a venue with a package so the majority of vendors are booked. We have confirmed our officiant. We have had our tasting for the dinner menu and decided on a hot chocolate bar during the cocktail hour. I have purchased my shoes. We have some of the decorations and the favors… 

However, we still need to meet for details on: the cake, the DJ, the limo company, and the florist. We also need a photographer and that’s the stressful part. We’re meeting with a prospective one tomorrow! Oh, and I haven’t tried on a single gown and am nervous that what I love won’t work! Need hair and makeup too…

So much to do still, so excited to see it happen!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi! My date is 12/13/14 as well. We have already paid the downpayment on the photographer, and are about to do the downpayment on the reception hall and the church. I’ve tried on dresses but haven’t picked on. Bridesmaid dresses have already been chosen as well, just not purchased.

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee

Hi Bees!  So far, deposits have been made on the church, reception, photographer, cake, dress, and DJ.  Still need florist, invitations, limo, rehearsal dinner and a ton of other things…  8 months to go!!

Post # 9
164 posts
Blushing bee

Getting married on 12-13-14! One day after our 5 year anniversary! 🙂

So far we have the venue booked, food (comes with the venue), photographer, officiant deposits paid. I have a wedding dress!

Still needing to do cake and flowers and definitely book a honeymoon!

Post # 11
127 posts
Blushing bee

LegallyBrunetteBee:  We are getting married on 12/13/14…no we didn’t plan it that way, it just worked out for us better that weekend.  We have our venue and caterer booked, photographer and officiant (my brother) and I have my dress.  We have some decorations and are doing cake testing on May 3rd.  I feel like I have gotten into a funk where I haven’t planned much and I’m slacking…anyone feeling the same?

Post # 13
526 posts
Busy bee

I have my dress, FI bought a suit yesterday, we have our officient and have done our first premarital session, have the wedding party picked out, bought ‘print your own invitation’ kits, bought stamps, bought Thank You notes, and have a venue with on-site catering. Oh, and a photographer. We need cake and wedding rings, and I need to get started making STDs…

KateriPetrie:  We picked 12/13/14 for convenience, too. It’s just a good weekend for it.

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

We’re getting married 12/19/14.! So far we have booked and paid for the church and venue (which includes catering, cake, dj, decorations, centerpieces).. We also just got our wedding rings! I have my dress and my veil in on the way! Oh! And we have the photographer, paid for by some friends as a gift! We’ve had our first premarital counseling session with our officiant/pastor. And a friend of FI is going to give us the ceremony music as a gift! He’s a cellist and he’s going to also provide a singer and a pianist. FI is in the process of desiging our save-the-dates and invites, he’s a graphic designer. 

We’re missing flowers and videographer for the ceremony, bridesmaid dresses, and favors! I’m sure there are other things we need.. but most of it is done! Can’t wait for December to get here!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors