(Closed) December 2012 Brides.. I wanna see the dresses!!!!

posted 6 years ago in December 2012
Post # 3
79 posts
Worker bee

I’m wearing a Mikaella a-line gown.  I am removing the brooch and the bow and adding a beaded sash that I found at David’s Bridal.  I’m also hoping to alter the neckline into a deeper sweetheart as well. 

Post # 6
79 posts
Worker bee

@shalynnmarie:  Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ Its funny I wasn’t really thrilled with my dress until I found that sash.  Best part… it was only $69! 

Post # 7
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Another december bride here ! .My wedding theme is classic elegance , this’s my platinum by priscilla of boston dress :

Post # 9
79 posts
Worker bee

@shalynnmarie:  I love a fur jacket with wedding dresses, it reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast, so beautiful.

I am wearing a headband designed by Erica Koesler.  My veil is from David’s Bridal, it matches the sash I got from there as well.

Post # 10
139 posts
Blushing bee

Bump…

Post # 11
30 posts
Newbee

December will be here before we know it! Everyone’s dresses are beautiful! I am wearing Private Label by G 1398. (Which in now known as Kenneth Winston) I just recently tried it on after ordering it almost 9 months ago! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
15 posts
Newbee

Hi Bees!I’m a NYE bride and I’m doing Maggie Sottero’s Beatrice for my black tie, candlelight wedding!ย  She hasn’t come in yet but she is GORGE! (will be doing strapless, no little shoulder things).ย  The train is def my favorite part!

why do the dress models have to pose so dramatically? lol

Post # 13
28 posts
Newbee

i’ll be wearing a white maggie sottero casey gown

Post # 15
664 posts
Busy bee

@anali:  that is a beautiful dress!!

I am wearing Lazaro!

Post # 16
160 posts
Blushing bee

I’m wearing Blue by Enzoani Dillon. I’m still undecided on final alterations, but this is the gown as it exists now.

I’ll be wearing a long purple faux hooded cloak for outdoor pictures. I love it because it reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. It’s nice to hear I am not the only one who thinks of this. ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s the train (this was the sample gown)

The topic ‘December 2012 Brides.. I wanna see the dresses!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors