December 2013 Babies: Part 4: WOAAAH WERE HALF WAY THERE!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
83 posts
Worker bee

How far are along are you?:
22 weeks tomorrow! 

Do you have a name picked out? Care to share 🙂 ?:

It’s most likely going to be…. Andrea Raquel Lee (pretty set on Raquel, but not Andrea)

What are you loving about your pregnancy?

Goodness.. not much this time around. Having been recently diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and breaking out like a teenager, I can’t say I’m too thrilled. I swear I’m starting to waddle when I’m tired too..

Have you started decorating a nursery? Do you have a theme picked out?

Not yet. Baby’s gonna have to share the room with her 6 year old brother until we find a bigger place. Still have to figure out how I’m gonna pull that off. No theme yet either. I expect it to be pretty girly for her side of the room though

Anything you’re currently researching about pregnancy/newborns?

Just this Gestational Diabetes I have.. risks, recommended diet, etc..

Are you feeling kicks/punches? Can SO/FI/DH feel them yet?

I feel them, but not consistently yet. I have a dopper to reassure me when she’s not that active. FI can’t feel them yet.

Is your belly button shallowing yet? Or really deep inny?

Still an inny. It was pretty deep to begin with. With my first pregnancy, it never popped out, just flattened hehe

Are you planning to get Maternity Photos?

Not sure about that.. depends on the price and how I feel about how I look as I get closer to the 3rd trimester. Definitely going to get newborn photos though.

BUMP LOVE Photo:

Me at 21 weeks

Post # 5
2193 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

ROLL CALL!!:

How far are along are you?: 20 weeks

Do you have a name picked out? Care to share 🙂 ?: Not yet still waiting to find out gender! 16 more days

What are you loving about your pregnancy? Loving? haha… nothing

Have you started decorating a nursery? Do you have a theme picked out? Havent started decorating yet, still waiting on a theme until we know the gender.

Anything you’re currently researching about pregnancy/newborns? Cloth diapers

Are you feeling kicks/punches? Can SO/FI/DH feel them yet? Nothing, Nada, Zip

Is your belly button shallowing yet? Or really deep inny? Shallowing

Are you planning to get Maternity Photos? 100% YES

Post # 6
doilyMember
1734 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father's Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

ROLL CALL!!:

20 weeks 3 days!

We do finally have a name picked out!! We probably won’t share on the boards/blog though! 🙂

I’m loving feeling baby boy move around a lot! I can’t wait until Mr. D can start to feel him move as well!!!

We are doing a dinosaur theme! So excited! We bought our first nursery item today!

Nothing much right now. We are taking a newborn care class in November, and I have a follow up ultrasound on Tuesday regarding a potential problem with Baby boy’s heart, so if that comes back bad again, I’ll probably start researching that!

Lots of kicks and punches right in the crotch (Baby boy is breech). DH hasn’t been able to feel them yet, but I know he will soon!

I’e got some fluff, so it’s still an inny. Ask me again in a month 🙂

I’m up in the air about it. We shall see. It’s part of our package for baby boy (newborn, 3, 6, and 12 month photos), so I’m still trying to decide if I want them!

BUMP LOVE Photo:

Post # 7
600 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

How far are along are you?:  22+6

Do you have a name picked out? Care to share 🙂 ?: Hunter John Colston 🙂 We’ve been calling him Moose (as in Hunt-a-moose)

What are you loving about your pregnancy? BOOBS! I’ve gone from an A to a C! But more than anything else I’m loving the kicks and punches and general movement felt from inside and out 🙂 Love my little man!

Have you started decorating a nursery? Do you have a theme picked out? No! I’ve been so slack and haven’t even arranged an inspection of the house we’re supposed to move in to and I have to give 28 days notice here before I’m allowed to move out!

Anything you’re currently researching about pregnancy/newborns? Just my weekly updates from my Baby Centre app. I’ve watched a couple of birth videos to try to prepare myself and I’ve read a few bits and bobs about water birth.

Are you feeling kicks/punches? Can SO/FI/DH feel them yet? Yes we can! 🙂

Is your belly button shallowing yet? Or really deep inny? Shallowing – nearly flat! Time to invest in some maternity belly bars and just hope I haven’t left it too late.

Are you planning to get Maternity Photos? Not sure. I think I would like to though.

BUMP LOVE Photo:

Post # 8
600 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

@gpsp2B:  You missed me in the team blue list, and my due date is December 10, not 5 Tongue Out

Post # 9
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

ROLL CALL!!

23 weeks.. can’t believe how fast time is flying! December will be here before we know it.

I’m so glad it’s a girl because DH and I actually agreed on a name – Bianca Rose. We have an Italian last name (well DH does at the moment because I never actually changed mine yet), so it sounds really pretty and flows well!

I’m actually loving the growing bump! It all finally feels so real. I love feeling all the little kicks and jabs, minus the ones to the bladder. I love maternity clothes and don’t want to ever go back to normal clothes. I love cute little baby girl clothes and shopping for baby stuff. Okay I’ll stop now, all the ladies with nasty symptoms so far probably want to kill me.

We are closing on a house this week and then have a few months of renovations to be done, so nursery decoration won’t be happening until November! I have everything picked out and on the registry though. I wouldn’t say we have a theme. We are going with the white classic furniture and a pink and gray color scheme with splashes of light blue based on the bedding set we picked out. We are liking elephants and bunnies, and I don’t think they really go together, but they will be thrown in as well!

Basically everything! I am kinda freaking myself out and need to stop. DH and I just signed up for a natural childbirth class at the hospital I will be delivering at, so I bought a couple books on natural childbirth. I’m not completely sold on it and will sure as hell get an epidural if I need one, but I’d like to keep my options open. 

Oh yes! So many kicks and punches! I started feeling LO really early, and the kicks are getting really hard. My whole belly moves and DH spotted it from across the room. Every night in bed, DH puts his hand on my belly and feels little Bianca moving around. He is so excited about it! 

I’m pretty sure my belly button is going to pop out soon! It looks so weird!

I would love to, but I am disgusted with photography prices up near Boston. Everyone I looked at charges $500+ for newborn shoots and $300+ for maternity shoots and you don’t even get any prints or digital copies included with this! With moving right before the baby is due, I’m just not sure if it’ll work out.  

BUMP LOVE Photo:

Post # 10
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012
ROLL CALL!!:

How far are along are you?:  19 weeks +2

Do you have a name picked out? Care to share 🙂 ?: There are a few we both like. Seems like we have been referring to baby boy as Joey though 😉

What are you loving about your pregnancy? Love the idea that baby boy in growing inside. Love that its a Boy. Love that I’m feeling better. 

Have you started decorating a nursery? Do you have a theme picked out? Not even Close!!  Been looking but nothing seems to interest me so far! 

Anything you’re currently researching about pregnancy/newborns?  too much. Breast feeding and cloth diapers more recently. 

Are you feeling kicks/punches? Can SO/FI/DH feel them yet?Nothing yet. We saw during the ultrasound he is moving around a lot though!!

Is your belly button shallowing yet? Or really deep inny? looks the same. 

Are you planning to get Maternity Photos? Not sure. Maybe!  

Post # 14
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@gpsp2B:  I am TEAM BLUE!!!!!

ROLL CALL!!:

How far are along are you?:  20w 4d

Do you have a name picked out? Care to share? 🙂 We have a few but nothing definite. Anthony Vincent and Vincent Angelo seem to be the most recurring ones.

What are you loving about your pregnancy? Love that they baby is healthy…

Have you started decorating a nursery? Do you have a theme picked out? Started looking. kinda know what i want. my nursery doesnt seem to have a theme though. i like elephants but dont really want a jungle/safari theme. oh but the colors will be grey and white.

Anything you’re currently researching about pregnancy/newborns?  not yet. seem to be really anxious (more than out of the norm for me) about everything so i am trying to just focus on when i will look pregnant and not just chubbier than normal!!!

Are you feeling kicks/punches? Can SO/FI/DH feel them yet? Nothing yet… i have anterior placenta so my doc told me i really wouldn’t feel anything for about another month, which means even longer for DH!

Is your belly button shallowing yet? Or really deep inny? mine looks the same.

Are you planning to get Maternity Photos? I don’t think so… i feel funny about my body. 

Post # 15
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

ROLL CALL!!:

How far are along are you?: 19 weeks today!

Do you have a name picked out? Care to share 🙂 ?: Our little babe’s name is Elexa Leigh

What are you loving about your pregnancy? TBH, I have been so sick since the beginning that I really was not ‘enjoying’ much… but as of 17 weeks I have been feeling kicks and it has made everything worth it.

Have you started decorating a nursery? Do you have a theme picked out? We are going to be moving soon, so we have not started the nursery yet. We aren’t really doing a theme… but the colors are peach, gray and white

Anything you’re currently researching about pregnancy/newborns? I’m planning a natural birth, so just researching some birthing classes to take

Are you feeling kicks/punches? Can SO/FI/DH feel them yet? Baby girl is very active!

Is your belly button shallowing yet? Or really deep inny? Shallowing!

Are you planning to get Maternity Photos? SIL is a photographer, so she wants to take them… I just need to get over what I’ll look like haha

this is from 18 weeks

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors